Skip to main content

I did not eat wasabi before, but I miss it recently

If you put a little wasabi on it, you will find discomfort in the taste. Because wasabi is not a delicious ingredient. Mix some of the delicious things that are not delicious. I came to do such a thing. Why? Is it still a change of mind?...Tiananmen Square reached its day on June 4 with a strict security system on June 4, a milestone of 30 years since China's Tiananmen incident. This theme is a bit heavy, so I don't want to talk much. But let me comment on this Tiananmen case event from my own perspective...First of all, Chinese leaders are quite old people, who are the ones who lived in the age of reform. I heard that the current top Chinese also lived in caves and worked in sorghum fields when they were young. The reforms at that time forced the young people to do that. It is such a generation of such an age...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Good morning. It was cloudy early in the morning and it was a bit humid and hot, so it looks like it will rain. It is not summer yet, but what do you do for summer health management? Avoid alcohol, take a bath, sleep well, eat, do not go out hot, hold a parasol, drink alcohol. There are many ways to manage your health, but I will eat a lot and stay healthy.
Why is Negituro so good? Is this not the biggest mystery of this century? The food that just put the tuna on the rice is very good. If you eat with soy sauce, you will be able to maintain your health even if it is hot. Weakness due to heat, goodbye!
Recently, I started to place wasabi on Negitoro. I did not eat wasabi before, but I miss it recently. If you put a little wasabi on it, you will find discomfort in the taste. Because wasabi is not a delicious ingredient. Mix some of the delicious things that are not delicious. I came to do such a thing. Why? Is it still a change of mind?
Looking after your lungs in hot weather | British Lung Foundation
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - HelpGuide.org
28 Signs You Grew Up With an Autoimmune Disease - MSN.com

Tiananmen Square reached its day on June 4 with a strict security system on June 4, a milestone of 30 years since China’s Tiananmen incident

This theme is a bit heavy, so I don’t want to talk much. But let me comment on this Tiananmen case event from my own perspective.
First of all, Chinese leaders are quite old people, who are the ones who lived in the age of reform. I heard that the current top Chinese also lived in caves and worked in sorghum fields when they were young. The reforms at that time forced the young people to do that. It is such a generation of such an age.
And all the bureaucrats who work under the current top. There are various ways to call it ministers, but all of them are the generations who passed youthhood at the time of Tiananmen. Furthermore, many of the talented people who retired now are the generations who lived in the turmoil of the founding nation. In other words, everyone who is in a leadership position is the one who has passed through each era.
So, even if the young generation has an opinion that “we should not use force,” those who have the strongest feelings towards the age are those who grew up in that era. And some of them are in leadership positions. The experience of that inside is different from that of the outsiders. Those who are not inside are just commenting on their feelings, impressions, and rumors. I feel that kind of thing.
Tiananmen incident
Major reform
nation founding
Tiananmen generation
1980s
Young people who were forced to do it
1960s
1940s
the generations who lived in the turmoil
Modern China
Present time
retired now
leaders
the bureaucrats
Tiananmen Anniversary Draws Silence in Beijing but Emotion in
How the Tiananmen Square Massacre Changed China Forever |
As the world commemorates Tiananmen Square, China is silent
In general, we have various impressions on things. But the people in that thing have no impression. Because things are real in things. They are experiencing it at the level of the body, not the level of the impression. So the complexity of the inside party’s emotions cannot be understood if the times change. With that in mind, we will not be swept away by love or peace.

I just say what I like, but recently I haven’t eaten much of Negitoro. I also changed my life a little. Recently, I often eat specials of the beef bowl. I like the special specifications. I would not eat if it was a normal specification. I’m a jealous guy. That’s right, let’s prevent the weakness caused by the heat. Today’s post is over. How are you? Thank you

everyone who is in a leadership position is the one who has passed through each era

Comments