Skip to main content

The belief that oranges should be eaten raw and cold has disappeared

There is a town called Seongnam City next to Seoul City in Korea. There was Korea's largest dog slaughterhouse, but it was closed several months ago. Complaints about odors have been received from nearby residents for a long time, and the residents..
Good morning. I will do it today.

How should we distinguish between the past, the future and the present?1

“Hey, brother, come here and eat an orange,” said an old-fashioned person.2

There is a town called Seongnam City next to Seoul City in Korea. There was Korea’s largest dog slaughterhouse, but it was closed several months ago.3

food grilled oranges dog
Eater craftsmen Korean, etc.
How about It’s bad! not internationally accepted
the present fun disappeared
Where? on the stove’s iron plate slaughterhouse

  1. Our mind is full of past and future. At least my head lives in the past or the future. It seems that living the present is not an easy thing.
    Quite often I met a lot of people I do not know, so I did not have so many acquaintances. I have always worked with strangers. I have also been dealing with people who are not familiar with. I had a part-time job at a construction site, and a break of about one hour during the day was guaranteed. I ate a simple lunch and stayed still. In winter, there were about 10 craftsmen in the room, and there was an oil stove in the center.
    107 Famous Quotes About Change in Life, Yourself and The World …
    How to Escape Being a Victim of Time & Truly Live in the Present
    101 Quotes to Inspire You in 2018 | Inc.com ↩︎
  2. When I went there, he was rolling oranges on the stove’s iron plate. What is he doing? When I thought, he gave me a burnt orange and told me to eat it.
    I saw for the first time the orange was burned. I wondered if it was a joke, but the craftsmen eat deliciously. The smell that spread in the room was strange. Imagine the burnt smell of orange peel. But, well, all experiences are valuable, so I peeled and ate black orange. Warm orange. It’s bad! However, my body got warm. As you know, orange is rich in sugar, so warm orange probably had the effect of warming the inside of the body. The belief that oranges should be eaten raw and cold has disappeared.
    That time was the first and last time I got a burnt orange distribution.
    Oranges: Health Benefits, Risks & Nutrition Facts - Live Science
    How to Eat a Kumquat: 14 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
    Everything you know is wrong: Oranges aren’t orange. - io9 - ↩︎
  3. Complaints about odors have been received from nearby residents for a long time, and the residents seem to feel that it is good for the slaughterhouse to be closed.
    Most of the people who worked at the slaughterhouse were Chinese. The owner was Korean.
    In Korea, the diet of eating dog meat has been around for a long time, but it was strictly controlled by the Seoul Olympics in 1988, and apparently, it has disappeared. For those who have lived on a diet, eating a dog is also natural and inevitable because that diet is a natural thing. However, the diet was abandoned because it was not internationally accepted. Is this acceptable? Is the eating habit distorted by the power from above?
    dog meat in korea - Semantic Scholar
    We do not want to give up on food. If you are told to change the menu, you will repel. ↩︎
Memories are fun without exception. Hopefully, the future should only be fun. I want to have hardship for that. Today’s post is over. How about grilled oranges? Thank you

In Korea, the diet of eating dog meat has been around for a long time, but it was strictly controlled by the Seoul Olympics in 1988, and apparently, it has disappeared.

Comments