Skip to main content

Always use the same, but lost several times past

A 48-year-old American woman (Lucy Schumann) who was staying at Airbnb in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is missing

Bikers like chains. They connected their wallets to prevent the loss of valuables. If you’re missing something when you drive, you can find it by looking inside the car. If you drop it from your pocket, you will immediately notice that something is missing because it is happening in the car.


Without that cap, you can’t write anything1

On September 19, the room she was staying in was not checked out as scheduled, and the rental jeep she rented was found in a nearby parking lot, leaving her belongings in the room2

This is because there is a small island (Little Saint James, U.S. Virgin Islands) owned by Jeffrey Epstein (January 20, 1953 – August 10, 2019) about 10 km west of where she was missing3

ballpoint pen"over there!"missingused1 hour laternoticeShould I buy the next?look forfoundI can write ...ballpoint pen"over there!"missing

  1. However, if you are driving a motorcycle and your wallet in the rear pocket falls, you will not notice these big incidents. There are no licenses, credit cards, smartphones, or banknotes, so if you want to turn 180 degrees and search, you need to search tens or hundreds of kilometers. Therefore, connecting the valuables with a chain is the correct answer.
    One day, when I was traveling around each spot on a motorcycle for a chore, one of the parts that made up my favorite ballpoint pen was missing. The part was a small cap. When you press it with your thumb, the tip of the pen shaft appears. Without that cap, you can’t write anything.
    Fortunately, it was an inexpensive ballpoint pen that was sold everywhere, so I thought it would be fine to buy it again, or I thought I had to buy it again.
    I always use the same type of ballpoint pen, but I have lost the cap several times in the past. It can be easily removed for some reason.
    I suffered. Should I buy the next ballpoint pen or look for small parts? It’s an inexpensive ballpoint pen so I can procure new ones as soon as I go to a nearby store. Where can I find it if I’m going to look for it? I am troubled.
    I decided to go looking for it. Where was the last time I used this ballpoint pen? Certainly, I used a ballpoint pen when I parked my bike in the parking lot next to the park. Definitely over there! I drove a motorcycle and went to the park.
    Then I headed to the place where the bike was parked one hour ago and looked for the surface of gravel and found the parts. Parts were connected to the ballpoint pen. I can write …
    I was impressed with my determination and ability to act and at the same time felt emptiness.
    9 Things To Do When You Lost Your Wallet In 2019 | Walli …
    11 Steps to Take If You Lose Your Wallet - LifeLock
    anti-theft wallet Archives - Corporate Travel Safety - Safety ↩︎

  2. Missing was reported last Thursday. A 48-year-old American woman (Lucy Schumann) who was staying at Airbnb in the island of Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands is missing. On September 19, the room she was staying in was not checked out as scheduled, and the rental jeep she rented was found in a nearby parking lot, leaving her belongings in the room. Her daypack was found on another nearby mountain path, but no further information was available.
    Unfortunately, the search will be postponed because the typhoon “Karen” is approaching.
    Search continues for Louisville woman reported missing in
    Police Seek Missing Kentucky Woman | St. Thomas Source
    Tropical Depression Karen Public Advisory ↩︎

  3. This missing case may not be simple & easy. This is because there is a small island (Little Saint James, U.S. Virgin Islands) owned by Jeffrey Epstein (January 20, 1953 – August 10, 2019) about 10 km west of where she was missing.
    After Mr. Epstein died on August 10 this year, the FBI searched the island. The purpose of the search was to find evidence of scandals.
    The estate left by Epstein is said to be about $ 600 million. The two islands of the US Virgin Islands are owned by the deceased. Little Saint James has a market value of about $ 60 million. Various information is whispered about how the wealth left by the deceased is disposed of. For example, spending money to rescue victims.
    However, Epstein transferred his property to trust just before his death and submitted his will to a court in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
    Anyway, a lot of money is drifting in the Caribbean. It is ridiculous to associate this with the missing case. However, many ridiculous hypotheses are necessary to solve reality.
    A collaborator in the search for the missing person said: I don’t want to say anything, but I want her to be found early. I’ve lived here for 20 years, but I don’t know this happened …
    Epstein’s Island, ‘Little St. Jeff’s’: A Hideaway Where Money …
    Jeffrey Epstein’s Little St. James Island: What We Know
    Jeffrey Epstein seen with young girls getting off his plane in … ↩︎

Well, it’s uncomfortable that something that should be does not exist where it should be.
However, if you act with discomfort, you may incur losses. Because emotion-dominated behavior does not produce good results. That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments