Skip to main content

Only me that makes me feel strange at such times?

Tiffany & Co. announced the sale of “Advent Calendar” for only 4 sets…..

Extremely cheap watches have the wrong time, whether digital. I do not know the detailed mechanism, but the movement of the parts that count the time is slightly faster. Advance several seconds in a month. It was corrected from time to time because it would not show the exact time if left unattended. However, it is a little annoying and I haven’t wrapped a wristwatch around my wrist recently.

Tiffany & Co. announced the sale of “Advent Calendar” for only 4 sets…..

I haven’t seen my calendar recently, just like my watch. What day is it today?1

Tiffany & Co. announced the sale of “Advent Calendar” for only 4 sets2

The price is only $ 112,0003

calendar
day
I don't care
wrong
time
cheap watches
mobile phone
accurate

  1. Because the mobile phone clock is more accurate. The mobile phone display makes it easy to see the time even in dark places.
    I haven’t seen my calendar recently, just like my watch. What day is it today? I don’t care much about that unless it’s a schedule. The same is true for the day of the week. Unless it is a regular requirement, nothing changes depending on the day of the week. In the first place, I live a life that is not much different between weekdays and holidays.
    So when do I take rest? I try to find a certain time of day to relax, not the day of the week. If I have the time to relax for an hour a day, I don’t need a holiday. When did this life start?
    Clocks - DarylScience
    How to Make a Daily Routine to Become Your Best Self
    How to Deal With Difficult Coworkers (Proven Tips &
    ↩︎

  2. As you know, there are 24 drawers, each of which contains jewelry, perfume, daily necessities and so on.
    Let’s look at the contents:
    18k rose gold with pavé diamonds bangle bracelet, priced at $ 15,000
    $ 12,000 square bracelet
    18K gold Tiffany T True Narrow Bracelet
    Sterling silver rocking horse ornament
    Sterling silver harmonica
    Sterling silver “paper cup”
    Tiffany 1837 Makers 22 mm Square Watch
    And so on.
    Best advent calendars for children and adults in 2019
    A Very, Very Tiffany Holiday | Tiffany & Co.

    ↩︎

  3. It is a product made for Christmas, but it can be given to someone as a birthday present one month in advance. However, the height is just over 1.2 meters and the weight is 70 kg.
    With such a calendar, you’ll have more fun opening the drawer every day and may remember what day of the week is today.
    Learn What to Say in English When You Give or Receive a Gift
    What’s the Difference Between a Gift and a Present? | Mental …
    Unusual Christmas gifts: 32 quirky present ideas that stand out …
    ↩︎

The alarm on the watch that was thrown into the drawer is ringing. Is it only me that makes me feel strange at such times? That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments