Skip to main content

Ten years ago the sender sent me a message

The message seems to be a one-way street.....

I feel different on a cool day.

message
one-way
10 years
now
nostalgic

That morning, when I started organizing my luggage more than 10 years ago, I found a letter I hadn’t read.

The sender is someone who knew. Did that person write to me?

Of course, I felt nostalgic. However, I threw it away without reading it.

After all, what does it mean to read a message that is more than 10 years old now?

Ten years ago the sender sent me a message. There was no reply. Isn’t they all 10 years ago?

In the first place, even if it is a letter, it is difficult to tell whether the message has reached the other party.

Even if we are exchanging opinions with the people in front of us, it is doubtful whether they understand each other.

The message seems to be a one-way street.

How to stop spam text messages on iPhone or Android - Business Insider
How to stop spam text messages on iPhone or Android - Business Insider… It pays to try to stop – or at least minimize – spam texts when possible. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments