Skip to main content

It has increased again

In such a case, see what is in the closest distance. And reach out your hand. With the above policy, the room becomes beautiful, occupied area is reduced, resources are saved, and we can invest the remaining resources for other things. That resource is money, time and spares of mind. I think so.  On the contrary, sometimes I think that "In my room, I do not mind being messy". There is a heart that I want to make my room a relaxing space in such a world. Is not it?  That's right. No one can clean up the hearts of people.

Good morning. I think that I want to start it soon.

Now it’s getting warmer and warmer. The coldness which cuts the body just recently has been gone, because it is March. I will not be the only one who wants to start something because it is in March. I also want to start something new. Actually, I am seriously worried about buying a coat. If it is a cheap jacket, you can buy good quality items at a mass merchandiser by using two banknotes, but

I do not want to increase things, so it is hard to increase things after I bought it.

I think so. And I came to the conclusion that I should continue to wear clothes that I am wearing rather than increasing things.

As long as it is a substance, a certain amount of occupied area occurs in the thing in his / her residence. It is not free for that area. Increasing things means increasing dead space, and as a result, you will pay rents to the dead space. If you own a house you will be paying a mortgage. So do not increase the number of things, do not leave objects on the floor. put away. Stack the horizontally scattered objects vertically. Organize them in order to reduce the occupied area. That is my idea.

Well, I think that everyone thinks “I have to clean up my house.” As a fundamental idea of cleaning, I would like to strongly appeal to reduce unnecessary areas rather than increasing unnecessary areas. Tidying up things can be a movement of things. Move it vertically. This is the basic policy. If you can do it, throw out things you do not need. This also contributes to the reduction of the occupied area. Pile up vertically, sort out things you do not need and throw away.

In addition, as a third guideline, I think that some people suffer from “where to start”, but start with the closest thing. For example, things are scattered in the room. You want to clear up this. Where should I start? In such a case, see what is in the closest distance. And reach out your hand. With the above policy, the room becomes beautiful, occupied area is reduced, resources are saved, and we can invest the remaining resources for other things. That resource is money, time and spares of mind. I think so.

  • Do not increase things
  • Throw away items you do not need
  • Begin with the closest things

On the contrary, sometimes I think that “In my room, I do not mind being messy”. There is a heart that I want to make my room a relaxing space in such a world. Is not it?


That’s right. No one can clean up the hearts of people. goodbye.

Comments