Skip to main content

It's a mistake to be cold

It's a mistake to be cold

Currently preparing

Yesterday I said, “Today is warm,” and I said the same person about one hour later, “Today is cold.” It is because the difference in temperature is large. I’m just failing every day.

Today I spent my time in preparation again. I’m fine now.

I will start soon.

1 minute ago. Today is different. what?


Good morning. It is about to reach the middle of March. Is that plum? Impatient trees bloom flowers little by little, and although the morning and evening are cold, the course of the season is steadily heading for spring.

Yesterday I saw a graduation ceremony. The student wore a kimono. I do not know some kimono prices, but students basically raise kimonos with no money. I think that’s fine, but the form used for business does not seem to be very good.

Whatever we do, we can not eat unless we work and earn. How about forgetting it and doing other things? And it requires a lot of money. Is such an approach right or clever? Since the general public is not wrong, I think that the merit over such a demerit is socially recognized. So, such a business is in place. No, that kind of business was1 in place.

Being controlled by such corporate strategies, we play, dress, learn, love, and just live. We are running around on the invisible palm. That’s fine. Because everyone does it. However,

Our little and pitiful lives that keep being manipulated knowing such a trick

I think about it once in a while. I don’t want to say anything great, but sometimes a totally different world can be seen as a result of a change in the idea.

But we still have to walk forward. Please let me accompany you. goodbye


  1. Currently, the birth rate is declining and the number of children is decreasing. If the number of children decreases, the business against children will not go well. If the children’s business does not go well, companies will shift targets in search of new customers. The business targets for children are either changed by the elderly or shifted to wealthy people with idle assets. Companies must survive hard. An extreme story, if there are fewer children and fewer students, the school building can be diverted to a hotel. If the hotel disappears from the store, you can break it and divert it to a parking lot. In this way, companies have to change their business content to secure profits. It is a great survival. ↩︎

Comments