Skip to main content

various help

Or is it attentiveness so natural that no one is attentive? I do not understand.  Well, like my style, I don't think so much about human relations. First of all, because what I do is more important to me, I would like to give priority to continuing to do myself. This may be taken in a ruthless stance. However, I think that there should be compassion and help for others in addition to that. The world is certainly helping each other. But beware, it is not "someone will help you". I think the way of thinking that it is only natural to be helped because the world helps each other is not so good. Of course, you should be grateful when you are helped. However, I think that the basis is "you help someone", what do you think?                                                                                                                                                                               

Good morning. It is 8 am on March 23, 2019. Posting started today as well. Well, are you all preparing for spring? It does not mean that something will change significantly in spring, but various things will change as well.

Have you met new people, have a good-bye with old people and familiar people, can you say that metabolism? After all, I think that is necessary. When the face changes, the landscape changes. When the landscape changes, I have to change myself. I’m not comfortable at first, but the inconvenient can trigger me to reconfirm myself.

So how do you talk to the first person you meet? I hope there is a common topic. We talk about hobbies, current events, the weather, and so on. And sometimes, while clashing, it is possible to understand roughly what each other is thinking. As time goes on, the other party’s feelings become clearer without saying anything. Is it a close relationship? People have their own sense of values, and they are not easily expressed in words. Sometimes they are refracted, turned over, or upside down. Each person has a way of capturing things, and each person has a history of growth. Let’s imagine the background. There is no need to know the other person in detail, but I think I can avoid small problems by thinking carefully.

The word “attention” has been hailed in the past, but I do not listen to it much recently. Did not people pay attention to the surroundings? Or is it attentiveness so natural that no one is attentive? I do not understand.

Well, like my style, I don’t think so much about human relations. First of all, because what I do is more important to me, I would like to give priority to continuing to do myself. This may be taken in a ruthless stance. However, I think that there should be compassion and help for others in addition to that.

The world is certainly helping each other. But beware, it is not “someone will help you”. I think the way of thinking that it is only natural to be helped because the world helps each other is not so good. Of course, you should be grateful when you are helped. However, I think that the basis is “you help someone”, what do you think? Today is over. goodbye

Comments