Skip to main content

Another reason I don’t play games

There are various types of battles in the world of team sports, and the goal is to win or lose. I read an article about a player with NFL’s Miami Dolphins.....

Some people who are particular about winning or losing feel regrettable if they lose. And those people are satisfied with winning. I will not deny such divided feelings. Competing is natural as long as we find ourselves in comparison with the surroundings. Through that, if you can make an effort or evaluate yourself objectively.

How to play Apple Arcade with a game console controller - 9to5Mac

Will you do it or not?
procedures
effort
evaluate yourself objectively
winning
losing
divided
feelings
Competing
comparison
surroundings
creating something

“I do n’t know why I play games.”

But they are like procedures. What is more important than winning or losing is that you created something? There is no victory or defeat in creating something. Will you do it or not? It’s just that.
Recently, I haven’t done anything clear about winning or losing. I don’t play games in a broad sense. Survive for a day in a limited economic capacity. I’m just repeating the basics and not competing with others in any field.
That’s why I don’t play games in a narrow sense. There seem to be people who are game-dependent in the world, but they probably don’t have the feeling of winning or losing. A student who played games on smartphones said, “I do n’t know why I play games.”
This line is the truth of game addicts. They don’t know why they are immersed in the game. There is no purpose, no plan, no will. Log in because there is an app, just like a mountaineer climbs because there is a mountain.


China bans children playing video games for more than 90 minutes a day or at night | The Independent… Gamers under the age of 18 will be banned from playing online games for more than 90 minutes on week days and will be forbidden from playing between 10pm and 8am. …

American football is a competition based on not moving the opponent forward

There are various types of battles in the world of team sports, and the goal is to win or lose. I read an article about a player with NFL’s Miami Dolphins.
A player named Myles Gaskin (running back) ran 27 yards. American football is a competition based on not moving the opponent forward, so moving only 27 yards away is a tough record.
Gaskin is constantly researching attack methods and is praised for running faster and more agile than anyone else.


Myles Gaskin Getting His Opportunity And Running With It… “He’s certainly done some things that would say that he’s got attributes in both of those areas (speed, quickness). …




Another reason I don’t play games is that if I stick to winning or losing, I might stick to it thoroughly. If there is something to gain by winning, and if I need it, I will make an effort to win. I will try all means. I will run 28 yards. That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments