Skip to main content

How about a piece of paper?

Speaking of IT-related products, almost all items on sale are old-fashioned, but I read an article that found good products even in that.....

I don’t have a notebook. That’s a lot of damage if you lose your notebook with information. You must also assume an unforeseen situation when a notebook with detailed personal information, such as an individual name, phone number, or address, is in the hands of another person. For this reason, I don’t write a memorandum in my notebook.

VCE Results: Victorian school counsellors who step up when ATAR goes wron

- notebook a piece of paper
if you lose a lot of damage less damage
unforeseen
situation
must assume
information detailed should be noted
amount not enormous
throw it away as soon as
possible
when you drop it make a sound won’t know
advantages you can find

The amount of information written on a piece of paper is not enormous

Instead, I put a piece of paper in my pocket. I write down what I should record. I throw it away as soon as I enter or post it as digital data as soon as possible.
But God! Two days ago, I lost that piece of paper. When I noticed, there was no piece of paper! If a piece of paper is in your pocket, you won’t know when you drop it if you’re not careful. The total weight of the piece of paper is less than 1 gram. If it is a notebook, it will make a sound when it collides with the floor or road.
The notes are gone! I turned blue. However, the amount of information written on a piece of paper is not enormous. Even so, unnecessary things are not written, so the information that should be noted is still written. I was depressed.
But that day I found a note at home. It goes without saying that I was glad. Joy as if the dream you had given up was realized. Is it just me that feels like that? I was impressed that the memo was found by chance.


‘Monster Black Hole’ Discovery Was Wrong — But That’s How Science Progresses, Scientists Say | Space… Three teams have analyzed the claim that a black hole 70 times as massive as our sun had been discovered. …


On Big Data, Patent Law, and Global Warming - CTech… Big Data has long been a trending buzzword in the tech space. …

First, a medium TV set

So what did you do on Black Friday? Speaking of IT-related products, almost all items on sale are old-fashioned, but I read an article that found good products even in that.
First, a medium TV set. There seems to be something that can be cheap for models that normally receive TV broadcasts or play games.
And an old model of the smartwatch. It seems that there were many products to buy. In some cases, discounted smartphones and tablets were conspicuous, but if you look closely, there were shortcomings such as a short warranty period.


Black Friday 2019: What You Need to Know - The New York Times… While many people are hoping to snag Apple products for a steal, only select product lines are exceptionally priced. …


Jeff Bezos’s Master Plan - The Atlantic… At 55, Bezos has never dominated a major market as thoroughly as any of these forebears, and while he is presently the richest man on the planet, …




Did you choose a notebook for next year? Some of you may be using A4 size notebooks. Even though smartphone apps have developed rapidly, paper notebooks don’t evolve.
How about a piece of paper? In particular, an unnecessary paper that is printed on one side. I think that having such a piece and a ballpoint pen is enough, and there are advantages. The advantage is less damage when lost. Only this. If there are other benefits, you can find them. That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments