Skip to main content

Cleaning around the park or playing with a lost child

The other is the payment of taxes. Of course, this is the main one.....

Hey! It’s a place where you shouldn’t smoke! It is a no-smoking area on the street!

job
multiple
salary
cover

The other day, on a nice and refreshing holiday, I wanted to smoke on the outskirts of a park, and I was looking for a lighter with a cigarette in my mouth.

Suddenly, I heard a cry not to smoke. At first, I didn’t realize it was a voice directed at me. Because there were no people around me.

The lord of that strange voice was a guard who stood about 100 meters away from me.

The guard was the one who was controlling the traffic of the car at the entrance of the parking lot. It’s a big deal because he found a cigarette 100 meters away.

It turned out that he was doing the job of greeting the driver of the car entering the parking lot and instructing where to park, while also monitoring the torts of nearby passers-by.

No, his main job was to detect illegal activities, and parking lot management was a cover.

In the first place, a certain salary will not be paid just by organizing the car. Again, employers do not pay unless they give employees at least more than one job.

Detection of illegal activities on the street, parking lot management. Are they the only two jobs? No way. Security staff will be given more work.

For example, cleaning around the park or playing with a lost child.

Busy parking clerk! I know that smoking is offensive to non-smokers. So I was going to smoke when there was no one around me.

However, I find that even this cigarette has multiple functions. One is the action of nicotine.

The other is the payment of taxes. Of course, this is the main one.

Child tax credit FAQ: The new Democratic plan to give most parents $250 a month, explained - The Washington Post
Child tax credit FAQ: The new Democratic plan to give most parents $250 a month, explained - The Washington Post… Under the plan Democrats unveiled Monday, most American parents would receive $3,000 a year for every child ages 6 to 17 and $3,600 a year for every child under age 6. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments