Skip to main content

It’s not easy to go out to play

Surprisingly, the voice on the phone was bright: OK. Be careful! ....

It’s not easy to go out to play.

Damn it
a little late
already late
tail lights
headlights

I left home when the sky was still bright, but it was night when I encountered traffic jams in the city.

The destination was somehow in a place I didn’t want to approach. There is a lot of car traffic and there are few parking places.

Something began to appear on the front glass. rain?

Yeah, no doubt. Dotted raindrops.

Damn it. I’m unlucky tonight.

Eventually, I was deeply caught in a traffic jam, stopped for a long time, and stared at the taillights of the car in front of me.

I moved the wiper, but it was annoying, so I stopped it. There is no problem as long as you can see the tail lights of the car in front and the headlights of the car behind. Above all, the sound of rubbing rubber and glass is unpleasant.

How are wipers useful? You see, the view is obstructed by the movement of an object in front of you.

I felt that the traffic jams on the road wouldn’t go away soon, so I called my companion: arrival would be a little late. No, I’m already late

Surprisingly, the voice on the phone was bright: OK. Be careful!

What Do Blue Dots Mean on an iPhone or iPad Home Screen?
What Do Blue Dots Mean on an iPhone or iPad Home Screen?… If you see a blue dot beside an app name on your iPhone or iPad home screen, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments