Skip to main content

A unique shape, which left an impression on me

The instructor seemed a little confused, but seemed a little fun.....

The leaves of the ginkgo tree have a unique shape, which left an impression on me.

classes
disgusting
lectures
entered
learning

On that day, I was attending an “emergency lifesaving” course in a staircase classroom at a certain facility.

I had already received a notification that I should take the course as a necessary requirement for a driver’s license.

As a final condition for issuing a driver’s license, I had to take the course, so I took the course one autumn afternoon.

In the staircase room, the chairs are arranged on a steep slope, so I felt that I should be careful not to fall when going back and forth there.

There were hundreds of chairs, but there were about 10 students. There was a ginkgo tree outside the big window on the wall, and many leaves had fallen.

In a terribly quiet atmosphere, the students learned life-saving measures for traffic accident victims.

The students also trained on artificial respiration using a terrifying life-sized vinyl doll with only a neck and chest.

Her chest swelled as I kissed the terrifying doll and infused air. It was creepy.

The content of the lecture was a little inconsistent. Although artificial respiration is encouraged, AEDs may be used in emergencies.

In short, the explanation was to give an electric shock to the injured when cardiopulmonary arrest was confirmed, but I felt that it was a violent method.

However, I was struck by a mysterious feeling in the staircase classroom where I could see the ginkgo trees. That’s because it was the first time for me to have such an atmosphere.

In other words, like everyone else, I took classes in various classrooms for a long time, and the atmosphere at that time was all disgusting, but the lectures that day were different.

In a quiet atmosphere, I felt that only the lecture content quietly entered my interior.

If that day’s experience was real learning, I would only know it once.

One student asked: Can an AED be used if the injured has a cardiac pacemaker?

The instructor seemed a little confused, but seemed a little fun.

BeGreatTV to offer MasterClass-like courses taught by Black and brown innovators | TechCrunch
BeGreatTV to offer MasterClass-like courses taught by Black and brown innovators | TechCrunch… “Ultimately, the platform can include a more diverse casting of instructors that aren’t just Black and brown,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments