Skip to main content

Why does he forget to stop the water?

I don’t know why a person’s birthplace is identified. I still don’t know if it’s related to water problems.....

When you wash your face, you basically use water. So, after washing, you stop the water, right?

people
friends
other
exclude

However, there are some people in the world who tend to forget. It’s not about me.

One of my old acquaintances was a man who was always worried about water for some reason.

Believe it or not, his home and office floors have been flooded about three times in two years.

The causes of those disasters are very simple. Just because he forgot to stop the water.

Why does he forget to stop the water?

He may always be thinking of something big. However, it is impossible for the floor to be flooded!

I was interested in the history of his growth. Did he grow up in an area without water infrastructure? Did he put a big bucket on his head and go up and down the mountain road?

Anyway, I lived in the area where such a man grew up for a while.

The bar is open wherever you go. I often drank with my friends. Of course, that was before the spread of new pneumonia.

It was when we enjoyed drinking, singing and talking at the bar. Suddenly, I made friends with my grandfather at the table next door and talked about various things.

If you can use a common language, you can start with the topic of weather and make friends.

But regardless of the topic being spoken, the old man muttered.

“You are not from this town, right?”

Certainly I’m from another town. Why was it identified?

In general, do people share a good time and still deeply exclude each other in their minds?

I don’t know why a person’s birthplace is identified. I still don’t know if it’s related to water problems.

Help Baltimore County Police ID Found Child, Approx. 3-Year-Old Boy – CBS Baltimore
Help Baltimore County Police ID Found Child, Approx. 3-Year-Old Boy – CBS Baltimore… Police have not been able to identify the child or his legal custodian. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments