Skip to main content

Shouldn’t keep talking to yourself when talking to people

You see, there’s no one around you to advise or stop while you tweet.....

When I mutter to myself, I feel that there are many times when there are no people around.

tell
someone
yourself
soliloquy

After all, at that time I’m lonely and I wonder if I’m looking for someone!

But at least I want to point out that you shouldn’t keep talking to yourself when talking to people.

If you want to convey something, you have to guess the degree of understanding and conviction of the other person and speak in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-feel manner.

If you don’t keep that in mind, you will always be considered a soliloquy entertainer.

In short, tell someone, not tell yourself.

However, the story is complicated because there are times when I intended to convey something but nothing was conveyed to the other party.

On the contrary, soliloquy can even convey unexpectedly big things.

For example, Twitter is basically a medium for soliloquy, but sometimes it unexpectedly moves a wide range of people. Why?

In my opinion, something is conveyed not because it was conveyed instead of saying it, but because the tweet contains a certain message.

As long as a certain message is included, the procedure of saying or telling is irrelevant.

That is why, considering its range and speed, I think that the media in which messages are distributed must be carefully considered.

You see, there’s no one around you to advise or stop while you tweet.

Amy Cooper, Who Called Police On Black Bird-Watcher, Has Charge Dismissed : NPR
Amy Cooper, Who Called Police On Black Bird-Watcher, Has Charge Dismissed : NPR… “designed not just to punish but to educate and promote community healing.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments