Skip to main content

Attract more numerical superiority

'Cause I know there are some really beautiful women in this world.....

Whoever it is, I think it’s unfair to be judged only by appearance.

But from the day I first saw her, I knew she was a pretty lucky woman.

Why does numerical advantage have a synergistic effect?
Numerical advantage has a synergistic effect. This synergistic effect is the reason for the numerical advantage.
Simply put, numerical superiority attracts more numerical superiority, and it never stops.
In other words, numerical superiority has no beginning and no end. It’s an innate quality.

I don’t think she has to dress up with her expensive clothes. She has big eyes, wavy hair, and smooth skin, all of which are priceless.
The reason she does not show off her own beauty is not due to her ethical viewpoint. She just doesn’t realize it.
Believe it or not, she has her husband and children. If she had been unmarried and given time to think, she would have found a beautiful woman in her mirror.
I believe that a beautiful woman like her could have lived a happy life without being married.

By whom is numerical superiority defined?
So why is it recognized?
This is because numerical inferiority defines numerical superiority.
Therefore, there are few opportunities for those who have a numerical advantage to realize this fact.

But she got married and lives a busy life. That’s one of the reasons why she wears so little makeup.
I think the odds of meeting a beautiful woman like her are several times in a lifetime.
So even though I won’t be able to see her for a while, I won’t miss her at all. 'Cause I know there are some really beautiful women in this world.

are you beautiful

Ukraine war: India abstains from UN vote on Russian invasion - BBC News
Ukraine war: India abstains from UN vote on Russian invasion - BBC News… India reiterated its position on the invasion, …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments