Skip to main content

Indicate that break time had begun

“Um, are you, I mean, you?” ....

“where are you now?”

It was a very short text message. The sender of that message is the person I should meet now.

It had been decided in advance that I would meet him on the second floor of the building. I got off the elevator on the second floor, and there was a young woman standing there.
She seemed to want to take the elevator down to the first floor. The elevator door closed after I got off, and it went up.
I knew a meeting was starting in a room on the 8th floor, so I thought I’d have to go to the 8th floor.
After waiting for the elevator to come down for a while, I headed to the 8th floor.

What are the conditions for excellence or aesthetics to be embodied?
It goes without saying that everyone wants a good theorem or a beautiful expression.
But a single remark would destroy such an established theory.
In other words, a finite amount of time must not be spent in order to embody excellence or aesthetics.

The meeting room on the eighth floor was crowded, but the relaxed atmosphere in the room indicated that break time had begun. .
“Excuse me for a moment, but who is waiting for the guest here?”
This strange question was not directed at anyone present. Because I didn’t know who to ask.
To begin with, I don’t know the name of the person I should meet today. So I can’t name anyone.
It turned out that no one was waiting for me on the 8th floor. I knew his phone number, so I called him.

For superiority to be superiority?
If it takes a certain amount of time for something to be recognized as excellent or beautiful, such superiority will be worthless.
For superiority to be superiority, no intervention of time should be tolerated.

“I’ve been waiting for you on the second floor for a while.”
female voice. When I hurried down to the second floor, the young woman I saw earlier stared at me. I looked at her too.
“Um, are you, I mean, you?”

are you there now?

Deadly earthquake exacerbates suffering of displaced Syrians | AP News
Deadly earthquake exacerbates suffering of displaced Syrians | AP News… Amid the chaos, one man sat with a dazed expression, …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments