Skip to main content

Be short, steep climbs, or long, loose climbs

I don’t know why.....

Last night, I decided to get on my bike and go out to run some simple errands.

The errands to be completed were simple, but the destination was on a small hill on the outskirts of town. I was a little worried about that.
Well, it’s only a few kilometers to the top of the hill. However, I wondered if it would be possible to climb the hill leading up to it by bicycle.
Initially, I planned to run the shortest distance in one go, but decided that it would be physically impossible. So what should I do?

How is obvious defined?
I would say that the clarity of things is a relative indicator, not an absolute property.
Originally, the fact that something is clear is generally perceived positively, and it receives an absolute evaluation.
Because clarity is the most positive state, no one wants to think that it is the product of comparison.

Okay, no problem if I take a detour, right? But if I detour, the mileage increases.
Moreover, even if I take a detour, I still have to climb up a gentle uphill slowly.
Short, steep climbs, or long, loose climbs?

What are the conditions for things to be localized?
But there can be no such things as absolutes. All things are ordained by comparison.
So, to say that something is obvious only means that it is relatively clearer than something else.

Someone said that energetically all momentum is equal, regardless of the execution procedure. In short, potential energy is a function of height above the ground.
In the end, I chose a short, steep climb. I don’t know why.

Want to climb steep climbs?

Putin evokes Stalingrad to predict victory over 'new Nazism' in Ukraine | Reuters
Putin evokes Stalingrad to predict victory over ‘new Nazism’ in Ukraine | Reuters… In a fiery speech in Volgograd, known as Stalingrad until 1961, …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments