Skip to main content

Update from time to time

After I finished talking to him, I wondered how many years it had been since I last talked to him, but I couldn’t remember.....

“These days, I’m helping out at a local liquor store. Of course, I can only make a little money.”

A man works only a few hours a day and lives on a meager salary.
The first time I had a conversation with that man was on a cold night on a street corner in this town. He and I shivered in the cold as we grumbled and complained to each other.
Although we were not very close, the only reason our conversation lasted more than ten minutes was that he and I had to be on a street corner on a cold night for different reasons.

Why do we want to know so many things?
Concepts and the insights that are established by concepts are applicable beyond time and space. Other than the above facts, there is no other reason for everyone’s desire to know about things.
However, one thing is often overlooked in the treatment of concepts or insights.
It is a verification of when concepts and insights have been updated.

“I own a car, so I’m thinking of becoming a taxi driver.”
That’s nice. But I don’t know why he has the leeway to choose his profession.

What information is most valuable?
Information on all matters is updated from time to time, so only the last updated information is of value.
We should not hesitate to rely on the final version if it conflicts with information already circulated.

Seeing him standing with his hands in his jacket pockets didn’t tell me much about whether he was wealthy or the other way around.
I don’t think so, but he might be inviting me to work as a taxi driver. Or maybe he wanted a cigarette from me.
After I finished talking to him, I wondered how many years it had been since I last talked to him, but I couldn’t remember.

do you earn a lot

Turkey hit with 7.8 magnitude earthquake, felt across Middle East | Fox News
Turkey hit with 7.8 magnitude earthquake, felt across Middle East | Fox News… It was centered approximately 11 miles deep, …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments