Skip to main content

Have fewer products on display

I bought two hot coffees and recommended one to the mother.....

When I first met a middle-aged woman I knew, my first impression was that she had a pale complexion.

“It’s cold tonight, too. But I’ll do my best here until the next morning.”
I was a little appalled when I visited my favorite bar the other day to see that the familiar canned beer vending machine had been removed.
This is because the gradual removal of a store’s products or fixtures without notice could mean that the store will be closed in the near future.

What are the peculiar peculiarities of humans?
How should human beings be treated?
Needless to say, a person is a mass of organic matter, an object that occupies a certain volume.
The organism has some will, in a way that goes against its instincts, and acts relatively but autonomously.
Therefore, the reason human beings are so intractable is that they act on their will.

It makes me so sad when the shops I go to when I’m tired or fed up are closed.
For example, one drug store suddenly had fewer products on display and closed after about two weeks. All that was left was a dark space.
In addition, it is possible to judge that the business condition of a store is poor even if the store staff seems to be clearly depressed.

What are the most fundamental mistakes humans make?
Even if their intentions are effectively equivalent to instincts, they have the illusion that they are judging things in a way that transcends instincts.
And they pride themselves on being able to perceive the world. I wonder if a mere object could do such a thing.

“That’s my daughter standing over there. She’s here to help out tonight.”
This mother’s complexion was not good, but her daughter was perky. I think that’s a good thing.
I bought two hot coffees and recommended one to the mother.

do you work nights

“We understand that four men had gone into the building to recover some belongings. …
Deadly earthquakes hit Turkey and Syria, sparking panic | Turkey-Syria Earthquake News | Al Jazeera

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments