Skip to main content

Visit two similar store

I think the product should be purchased online.....

In such a case, I wonder what kind of action should be taken by a sensible member of society.

I also felt that this may be one of the reasons why online shopping was invented and is now so popular.

What creates empathy?
It goes without saying that emotions move us. Conversely, our actions need emotion.
And emotions can create empathy. In this way, emotions are our friends.
However, I wonder why emotions can drive us and be shared.

I needed a little item, so I entered the general store. I’ve already visited two similar stores, but they didn’t have the item I wanted.
I didn’t have time to slow down, so I headed straight for the DIY supplies display.
And when I came to the place where the item I wanted would be displayed, a male customer was standing in front of the item.

A common trait of customers who visit DIY stores is that they stand in the aisles of the store and ponder.
They look at the items on the sales floor, pull out the blueprints in their minds, and consider different possibilities.
I’m sorry, but get out of there! I didn’t say that. Of course I wanted to say that.
As I wandered around, the man was standing in front of the tool and thinking about something.

Why is emotion limitless?
This is because emotion has no scale. Emotions cannot be measured and cannot be quantified.
In other words, emotion is a purely qualitative element and cannot be quantitatively verified.
Therefore, those who control emotions are always rich.

How long are you going to stand there! I didn’t even say that.
I think the product should be purchased online.

do you like DIY?

Opinion | Lessons from past earthquakes for Turkey today - The Washington Post
Opinion | Lessons from past earthquakes for Turkey today - The Washington Post… Large earthquakes are always a surprise …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments