Skip to main content

Need a temporary password

I tried to apply for a reservation from a computer site, but the earliest date I could make a reservation was two weeks later.....

I wonder what day February 24th is. I do not know. However, an announcement is displayed that the business of financial institutions will be busy on this day.

I don’t know the details, but those who go to financial institutions on this day will probably waste half the day waiting.
A financial app I downloaded onto my phone informed me of this. The reason I downloaded my financial institution’s app was to change my mobile number.
I hit the hard-to-type keyboard, entered the bank code, entered the password, and got an error code; this password is too easy, please change it to something more complicated

Why is Pioneer such a one-sided slang term?
Those who implement new ideas are called pioneers. But pioneer is a very one-sided term.
Because the probability that a new idea will be implemented and produce any result is extremely low.

Hell, I’ve used this password at ATMs for the past 25 years. I wonder if I’ve been using weak passwords all along.
How do I change my password? It seems that ATMs in banks can process it. I went to the nearest bank.
I changed the password by pressing the ATM touch panel dozens of times. Now I will be able to complete the procedure for changing my cell phone.

Why are pioneers so valuable?
Most ideas fail to produce good results and are forgotten. In such cases, pioneers are not born.
That’s why pioneers are so valuable. Even when considered probabilistically, the birth of a pioneer is close to a miracle.
And we do not perceive miracles as miracles.

But the app told me that I needed a temporary password to change my personal information. In order to register the temporary password, it is necessary to inquire personal information.
I opted for the bank counter procedure. However, when I went to the bank, I had to make an appointment in advance.
I tried to apply for a reservation from a computer site, but the earliest date I could make a reservation was two weeks later.

Is Your Password Weakened?

N.Korea fires two more missiles into its 'firing range' of the Pacific | Reuters
N.Korea fires two more missiles into its ‘firing range’ of the Pacific | Reuters… "The 600mm multiple rocket launcher mobilised in the firing… …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments