Skip to main content

I don't drink much, but even if I drink, I stop drinking when I get drunk

Drink with friends, both are drunk. Drunk, we will speak well. We will laugh a lot. We can not feel stable, we can see clearly getting drunk. People who love to drink are unaware that they can open the next can of beer. His redness hand pulled the next can's pull tab by hand, although the uplifting feeling did not change even if he drank further. And drink. That is the person who loves to drink. So that point is different from ordinary drinking. From one stage on, alcohol is no longer alcohol, it becomes like air and water, and is poured into the body unconsciously...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Good morning. It is a post of halfway time. I do not understand the condition of the machine well. It is a sad thing that there is no basic knowledge at this time. There is a lot of information about applications and how-tos, and if you do it you will solve the problem. If it imitates, it will be manageable, but if a big problem arises, it can not cope without basic knowledge.

A long time ago

I have seen people who love to drink. I don’t drink much, but even if I drink, I stop drinking when I get drunk. It’s because I think it’s the same as drinking more. However, people who love to drink are different. please imagine. Drink with friends, both are drunk. Drunk, we will speak well. We will laugh a lot. We can not feel stable, we can see clearly getting drunk. People who love to drink are unaware that they can open the next can of beer. His redness hand pulled the next can’s pull tab by hand, although the uplifting feeling did not change even if he drank further. And drink. That is the person who loves to drink. So that point is different from ordinary drinking. From one stage on, alcohol is no longer alcohol, it becomes like air and water, and is poured into the body unconsciously.
Drinking lover
ordinary drinking
Drunk
Let's drink alcohol
drink further
stop drinking
Chapter 3 - More About Alcoholism - (pp. 30-43) - Alcoholics
How Do I Know if I’m an Alcoholic? | Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab
What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Too Much Alcohol

The place to throw away the beer that has no bubbles

Yes, in the UK, the Prime Minister has stated that he will ask whether the second referendum will be held if Parliament approves the EU withdrawal related bill, which will be submitted in early June. I’m an amateur, so I don’t understand well, but if direct voting is implemented separately from the existing indirect voting system, it would be a dual system of voting system? We should evaluate system duplication before evaluating the results of direct voting, right?
I think everyone is more familiar with the place to throw away the beer that has no bubbles, but the withdrawal proposal that the Prime Minister and the EU put together has been rejected three times in parliament in the past, and it will be the fourth time next. How many times is the same bet and outcome repeated? How many times does the red finger pull the next can’s pull tab? If the repetition is a certain tactic, then it earns time. If it is not a tactic, the operation staff is unethical. I think we can do such a ruthless evaluation.
A relentless claim should be made when it must be made, but how about the perseverance or self-reliance of a public figure? I think it seems that the support of the audience will go away from perseverance or selfishness.
Brexit and United Kingdom Foreign Policy | C-SPAN.org
Brexit backstop plan is calculated risk - Geoffrey Cox - BBC News
YouTube may have to pay billions to music stars after EU copyright

I think the expression “alcohol addict” is rude, but that acquaintance really liked to drink. I talked with the person while drinking alcohol under the night sky where the star cannot be seen. I don’t think alcohol is the cause, but that person has had trouble and it may be that he has started to drink alcohol from the trauma of that trouble. I do not know which one is ahead. What I want to say today is just one. Sticking May not be good. Today’s post is over. cheers!

Comments