Skip to main content

I do not want to say anything about this

Well, when having a good time with friends, it is better not to put out an extremely educated word. Use plain words that everyone knows and talk like they don't care. That's important. So, if you want to have a good time, keep talking about things that are not content. There is only this way. Of course, the leaders of the world should not have such conversations...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Excuse me. Good morning! I will kill my time if I have enough time. This practice is not good. Efforts to acquire knowledge and education should be continued. How do you get well educated? Do you interact with educated people? Do you read an educated book? Do you think well educated? At the very least, you should not touch the smartphone needlessly.

It was because I did not know the metaphor of the word Manon Lescaut

We are talking with our friends and there are times when we suddenly feel strange. A friend used the word “Manon Lescaut”. My thinking stopped at that moment. What is the current word? It was because I did not know the metaphor of the word Manon Lescaut. “She’s Manon Lescaut” What does that mean? If only “Maroon 5”, I know. What is Manon Lescaut? When I asked, my friend explained the process and the meaning, and I knew that it was a character, alive, and a metaphor. I see I was convinced that there was such a wording.
If you are not educated, you can not keep up with educated conversations. I was also shocked about Pandora’s Box. When I was chatting and the word Pandora’s box was used, I did not understand the meaning. Because I do not know Greek myths at all. What is Pandora’s Box? “It’s a secret that isn’t disclosed. What an ignorant guy.” I understand. Well educated friends are valuable.
Manon Lescaut (Puccini) - Wikipedia
Manon Lescaut - Wikipedia
Pandora’s box, the Greek myth of Pandora and her box

“sumo, golf, and barbecue”

On May 26, 2019, US President Trump visited Japan. The contents of the discussion are advice on the Asian situation. CNN, who accompanied President Trump who landed in Japan as an international official, first reported “sumo, golf, and barbecue”. In short, it was ironic that the content of the visit to Japan was almost a sightseeing trip. Sumo wrestling, golf, barbecue. Do you understand this meaning?
Sumo is a traditional sport in Asia. The two players are enthusiastically fighting in a narrow court and winning if their opponent is out of the court. That’s the game. The warriors just push each other. Is this not a metaphor? That person likes to push hard.
Next, golf. Golf is a sport or leisure game in which a certain course is followed by putting a ball in a hole and proceeding. I think this is also a metaphor. In other words, I felt that there was a long way to solve Asian problems.
words content metaphor
sumo a traditional sport in Asia Political method
golf a club-and-ball sport Asian problem solving
barbecue smoking, roasting or baking, braising and grilling
In pictures: President Trump in Tokyo - CNN.com
Trump and Abe’s friendship day: golf, sumo and barbecue -
Trump arrives in Japan eager for flattery and pomp - CNNPolitics
And last is the barbecue. I do not want to say anything about this.

Well, when having a good time with friends, it is better not to put out an extremely educated word. Use plain words that everyone knows and talk like they don’t care. That’s important. So, if you want to have a good time, keep talking about things that are not content. There is only this way. Of course, the leaders of the world should not have such conversations. Today’s post is over. Thank you

Comments