Skip to main content

Things aren't always simple or complicated

But when the explanation for them gets complicated, it's easy to think that the subject is complicated. On the contrary, the reason why simple things are simple is that the first explanation is simple. I think that the target is easy because it can be explained easily. But so far the general approach. Now, if you look closely at the subject one step, you may be able to make another explanation. As you get closer to the object, the object gets bigger and finer, and the outline changes. At that time, things that were complex are not so, and things that are simple are not. I don't mind the complexity being simple, as I don't feel stress. However, when a simple object looks complicated when approaching a little, it causes a psychological panic. This. I thought that the word "simple things are more complicated" is coming out of this psychology.When we look at things from a distance, I think that the subject is simply seen on the whole. However, the closer we get to the target, the less straightforward the story will be...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
I have to see the face I do not want to see today. It is really painful. Not going there is a way to heal this pain, but I will go.

the reason why simple things are simple

Good morning. A mediocre day started today without a hitch. Yesterday I went to bed before the date changed, and I was able to sleep relatively quickly, but a voice was heard from the radio receiver at around 3 am. Well, I heard it somehow, but the announcer talked with a famous female industrial designer. The designer said.
Easy things are complicated.
I was half awake, but I thought it was quite true. Complex things are easy, simple things are complex. I will talk in detail. We can explain complicated things for the time being. The complex thing is complicated because the explanation is complicated. Things aren’t always simple or complicated, but when the explanation for them gets complicated, it’s easy to think that the subject is complicated.
On the contrary, the reason why simple things are simple is that the first explanation is simple. I think that the target is easy because it can be explained easily. But so far the general approach. Now, if you look closely at the subject one step, you may be able to make another explanation. As you get closer to the object, the object gets bigger and finer, and the outline changes. At that time, things that were complex are not so, and things that are simple are not. I don’t mind the complexity being simple, as I don’t feel stress. However, when a simple object looks complicated when approaching a little, it causes a psychological panic. This. I thought that the word “simple things are more complicated” is coming out of this psychology.
When we look at things from a distance, I think that the subject is simply seen on the whole. However, the closer we get to the target, the less straightforward the story will be.

How to end the weeding

Do you stand when we are weeding by hand? You will not. Lower your posture and bring the upper body close to the ground until you can reach the grass on the ground. After a simple task, weeding will be over. At that time, you make an amazing discovery. The grass still remains. There are grasses here and there that were not visible when standing. Then get rid of the grass. After removing most of the grass, you should find it again. New grass remains. Thus, the closer to the object, the more new objects appear or the more details are visible. How to end the weeding at the right time, never look at the grass. Isn’t it all there?
Don't Look Back In Anger
the worst
Weeding
After a simple task
END
The grass still remains
START
Best Weeding Tools (Short & Long Handles): Guide …
NEVER LET 'EM SET SEED | Weed Science Society of America
Some of my favorite quotes - Conal Elliott

Yes, in a word what I wanted to say today, Mandala. Of course, I do not see the details of this concept, but I know that things have neither beginning nor end. In order to end the work without an end, you go back a step and become calm. Well, that would avoid the worst. If you are crazy about gambling, go back a step and keep calm. Isn’t it okay to forget it? Well, I am also cautious about getting too close to things. Today’s talk is over. Thank you

Comments