Skip to main content

What do you think, if you have a muddy, I think that it will be a hindrance to your life?

Then, woman A began to love one man (C) in order to settle the relationship with the man B. And the woman A asked the new lover C the following thing. Please tell B to give up on me. A wanted C to tell B, "Don't get close to my lover." My honest impression: The relationship between men and women is a matter of two, isn't the third a matter of concern? I don't know what the general case is, I thought so. Can you not settle without having a third party? Maybe there are more things you can not do. If that happens, I think things will go badly. And I thought one more thing. Even if the A-B relationship is cleared and the A-C relationship begins, A may do the same thing after about four weeks. When the task of clearing the A-C relationship (the strategy name is “Bermuda Triangle”) appears on Celebrity A's oversized schedule calendar, A will create a third lover (D) without hesitation. Rookie D will be given the task of claiming to C, "Forget my pure innocent lover!" Such a possibility is big enough to be sad. What A is doing is multiple debts. It's like taking another debt to repay the debt. I think this is not good. So, what do you do if you want to settle the relationship with the person you are dealing with? Do not meet with your lover or customer again, proclaiming, “I will not see you anymore.” Discard memories with your lover. At the same time, throw away yourself who has become muddy. Without that kind of hard attitude, I think that what was muddy might last...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Good morning. Well, this morning I felt that the rays of the sun were a bit strong. Spring is about to end. I am concerned about summer in the order of early summer → rainy season → summer. Will it be hot again this year? It is said that the temperature of the earth is rising, but we can not trust much. But it is true that summer is hot. One of the causes is that asphalt increased and the ground began to store heat. It is a heat island phenomenon. Because the ground does not store water, the balance between temperature and humidity is broken, and when the temperature starts to rise it will rise endlessly. It is because heat is not consumed by evaporation of the water. Assuming that the temperature on a summer day is 30 ° C, your shoes may be around 40 ° C.
Last summer, I continued to work outdoors by eating salty candies and drinking water. In fact, I was walking along the road and saw a crouched man, who was quite old. I saw a person who is upset, I just remembered. I also saw a passenger in the train vomiting suddenly. That was the case. Well, you can understand the world better if you walk the road than you are in the house.

The strategy name is “Bermuda Triangle”

A woman ( A ) was in love with a man ( B ). Then, woman A began to love one man ( C ) in order to settle the relationship with the man B. And the woman A asked the new lover C the following thing. Please tell B to give up on me. A wanted C to tell B, “Don’t get close to my lover.”

Innocent ABCOnce love relationshipDesire to settleA wanted C to tell B,"Don't get close to my lover."Settlement completedInnocent ABC

My honest impression: The relationship between men and women is a matter of two, isn’t the third a matter of concern? I don’t know what the general case is, I thought so. Can you not settle without having a third party? Maybe there are more things you can not do.
If that happens, I think things will go badly. And I thought one more thing. Even if the A-B relationship is cleared and the A-C relationship begins, A may do the same thing after about four weeks. When the task of clearing the A-C relationship (the strategy name is “Bermuda Triangle”) appears on Celebrity A’s oversized schedule calendar, A will create a third lover ( D ) without hesitation. Rookie D will be given the task of claiming to C, “Forget my pure innocent lover!”

Innocent ARookie DCD will be given the task of claiming to C"Forget my lover!"Innocent ARookie DC

Such a possibility is big enough to be sad. What A is doing is multiple debts. It’s like taking another debt to repay the debt. I think this is not good.
So, what do you do if you want to settle the relationship with the person you are dealing with? Do not meet with your lover or customer again, proclaiming, “I will not see you anymore.” Discard memories with your lover. At the same time, throw away yourself who has become muddy. Without that kind of hard attitude, I think that what was muddy might last.


Today, I introduced a story that was a little muddy, but there are a lot of secret stories that I can not find in everyday conversation around me. This kind of parable does not appear formal conversations. In addition, such consultations can only be made in credible relationships. What do you think, if you have a muddy, I think that it will be a hindrance to your life? For example, you may be scared of the ringtone and vibration of your mobile phone. In addition, when you go home, be alert to your home area? It would be completely suspicious if that happens.
Hey! There is something more important than love! Say the ideal thing, but there will be more fun. If you can’t find it and don’t put effort into it, life is a waste. Of course, this may be the opinion of a third party, because I have never been distressed in the magical triangle waters. Is that good too? goodbye

Comments