Skip to main content

Well, a big problem came up again about posting to such an Instagram

A driver's license should be obtained at the age of 18 or older, but a 17-year-old girl driving a car was posted to Instagram. It is that famous Alina Zagitova. She was driving a car at the figure skater Zagitowa's Instagram post. Well, I think she did it with light feelings….There is a smartphone and the Instagram app is installed. I think this is a common personal environment. Of course, I think she also needed to be a celebrity. However, the spread and speed with which the posted data spread around the world are hard to be realized. Even if the content is posted lightly, there is a law in the world, so it's a bit bad….And, as with athletes, they may be less socially aware. I thought that everyone would be able to act in a self-centered manner if not playing or going out….                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Today it rains here, but I like it. I will walk when it is fine, but I will use a shared bus when it rains. It is easy to get on the bus. So I like the rain. That’s the reason, though.
I have no opportunity to use Instagram. I think that Twitter and such text services have meaning, but I have never used Instagram or the previous Flicker. The reason is that, first of all, the data gets bigger. And it’s not easy to tag images. Originally, I may not trust the picture so much. In the end, I think the text can explain things in more detail, but what do you think?
However, Instagram is highly favored. Those that are supported include the reasons that are supported, but the reasons are not recognized as rational. Though there are many similar services, I think that ‘something’ is the reason why only certain services become popular.
Top Instagram Updates in 2018 - A Year in Review - AdEspresso
Instagram Marketing: The Definitive Guide (2019) - Later
12 Instagram Marketing Tips to Fuel Your Strategy - Hootsuite Blog

A driver’s license should be obtained at the age of 18 or older

Well, a big problem came up again about posting to such an Instagram. A driver’s license should be obtained at the age of 18 or older, but a 17-year-old girl driving a car was posted to Instagram. It is that famous Alina Zagitova. She was driving a car at the figure skater Zagitowa’s Instagram post. Well, I think she did it with light feelings.
There is a smartphone and the Instagram app is installed. I think this is a common personal environment. Of course, I think she also needed to be a celebrity. However, the spread and speed with which the posted data spread around the world are hard to be realized. Even if the content is posted lightly, there is a law in the world, so it’s a bit bad.
And, as with athletes, they may be less socially aware. I thought that everyone would be able to act in a self-centered manner if not playing or going out.
around the world
personal environment
a smartphone
problem came up
the posted data spread
you
Contents
Post
app
New national team for Evgenia Medvedeva? —
Figure Skating - Ladies’ Singles - Page 37 - Russian Figure Skating …
Olympics are - South China Morning Post

Yes, I would like you to be careful about traffic accidents as you drive a car. Cars are no longer simple machines. Malfunctioning has become a serious problem, as the ingress of IT has made it more difficult for humans to handle. If you drive carefully so far, isn’t the car a convenient vehicle? Yes, safely. Today’s post is over. Thank you

Comments