Skip to main content

I thought so, but the idea is virtual, not real

Originally, only a limited number of people climbed Everest, but since the information has been widely distributed and excellent equipment has been sold recently, it seems that even ordinary people can achieve the top of the world's highest peak...It is surprising to me. There is a queue of traffic jams at Everest, the highest peak in the world. However, it seems that people who are distressed in high mountains may not be rescued. Because the rescue team cannot go there. People who go on the adventure are called adventurers, but it seems that the last of them is often missing...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Good morning! As an example of my character, I tend not to detect the feelings of others deeply. Recently, there is an easy-to-understand expression of “do not read the air”, but I do not actively imagine the feelings of others. However, I try to avoid as much as possible the feelings and psychology that would be an obstacle to doing what I want to do. We are generally told that we should not do things that other people do not like, but there are also things that must be done even if people do not like it.

As I had experienced before

I had to stand in the taxi stand because I had to take a taxi. I was standing alone. A taxi does not come easily. When I waited for a while, two middle-aged women came from behind, and when I thought they would stand behind me, they stood in front of me. It is surprising! Why stand in front of me? After a taxi comes at about 200 km / h and the door opens like a gust, it is very surprising! The two women tried to get in the car. I said while suppressing the excitement with the power of the whole body. My beloved ladies, I am the first. I was able to take a taxi.
MeProcessionLadiesHigh speed taxiI was standing alonethey stood in front of meWhy stand in front of me?a taxi comestriying to get in the carMy beloved ladies, I am the firstI was able to take a taxiMeProcessionLadiesHigh speed taxi
The law on queuing has never been read by me. When waiting for something, users form a straight line, and the order must be on a first-come, first served basis. I think such a law is not in the constitution. It will not be in the regulations of the local government. But we tend to keep the order of the procession. The reason is still a matter of human heart and feelings. But sometimes there are people who break informal rules on queuing. Of course, there is no punishment for that person. There are unwritten laws other than the law in the world and in reality. It should be judged that the law is conceptual and morals are realistic.
Little’s Law: How to Analyze Your Processes (with Stealth Bombers
Little’s Law - MIT
How we queue - an extended look at waiting line design - CNN Style

It is surprising to me

The world’s highest mountain Everest. 8848 meters above sea level. It is said that oxygen will be diluted at an altitude of 3000 meters, so an altitude of 8,000 meters is dangerous if you do not climb with an oxygen inhaler. In the Everest, there seems to be an increasing number of cases where climbers lost their lives recently. That said, a lot of climbers get together on sunny days and traffic jams occur near the top. It seems that there is a long procession at 8000 meters above sea level. Waiting for the summit! For this reason, a climber who depletes oxygen while waiting for a queue loses a life on the way to the lower mountain due to an abnormality in the heart due to lack of oxygen. There are said to be 11 deaths related to the climb of Everest this season in 2019. It is surprising. The high mountain is beautiful because there are no people. I thought so, but the idea is virtual, not real.
Originally, only a limited number of people climbed Everest, but since the information has been widely distributed and excellent equipment has been sold recently, it seems that even ordinary people can achieve the top of the world’s highest peak.
It is surprising to me. There is a queue of traffic jams at Everest, the highest peak in the world. However, it seems that people who are distressed in high mountains may not be rescued. Because the rescue team cannot go there. People who go on the adventure are called adventurers, but it seems that the last of them is often missing.
Mount Everest: Myths that feed its mystique (and its traffic jams) |
Why Are So Many People Dying on Mount Everest? - Live Science
Mount Everest traffic jam creates lethal conditions for climbers |

People’s feelings are important, and I would like to imagine the feelings of others as much as possible. Yes, do not forget kindness. Today’s post is over. Thank you

Comments