Skip to main content

Don’t return me before the accident

Of course, misfortunes like accidents must be avoided, but accidents teach us a lot.....

Don’t return me before the accident

accident
past
sin
learned a lot
perpetrator
victim
Return me

Someone said so. He has caused serious traffic accidents in the past and has suffered a great deal of social, economic and moral damage.

There was no one who sympathized with him. Because he was the perpetrator.

Unfortunately, the victim lost his life and became a resident of eternal darkness.

The person who was the perpetrator of such a serious accident was asked a question: What would you like if your wish came true?

The answer to that question was the one mentioned above.

Does he not want to return to him before the accident? why?

The reason is simple. He learned a lot under heavy sin. Victim tragedy, his own arrogance, social mechanics, human heart, fear of money, preciousness of life, etc.

Of course, misfortunes like accidents must be avoided, but accidents teach us a lot.

And he replied. If my wish comes true, don’t go back to me. Don’t return to the arrogant me of those days

But now the victim, who can’t even answer the question, must be hoping in the dark: Return me before I died

Wonder Woman 1984: Ending explained, postcredits scene and unanswered questions… For those who’ve yet to watch director Patty Jenkins’ movie, beware of SPOILERS ahead. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments