Skip to main content

I heard something hard at my feet hitting the floor

In fact, brand is not synonymous with high-priced items. I think it is a word that shows a sense of security and attachment.....

Sleeping on a bus chair that night, I heard something hard at my feet hitting the floor.

brand
high-priced
security
attachment
rugged
stains

A few hours later, shortly after getting off the bus, I noticed that there was no lighter in my pocket.

On a pitch-black street, I wondered if I had dropped a lighter in the bus.

I hurriedly looked up the phone number of the bus company and called.

The person on duty at the bus company’s office answered the phone. I asked if the oil lighter was found in the bus as a lost item.

Did you leave the oil lighter behind? Please wait a moment.

The person in charge said so and left the telephone with recording function.

About 15 seconds later, he returned to the phone.

Could not be located.

What I wanted to know was how to spend 15 seconds.

Of course, it’s a silly story about one oil lighter. The oil lighter must be refilled with oil, which stains the fingertips with each ignition.

It’s a bit heavy and has a rugged look.

Still, I was attached to the oil lighter. One of the reasons is that it was manufactured by Zippo.

In fact, brand is not synonymous with high-priced items. I think it is a word that shows a sense of security and attachment.

If I have the opportunity, I would like to explain that. 15 seconds is enough.

Pandemic-Proof Nike Delivers Another Strong Quarter With 9% Sales Increase
Pandemic-Proof Nike Delivers Another Strong Quarter With 9% Sales Increase… The connection to the customer is driving sales throughout the pandemic. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments