Skip to main content

Of course, I’m not dissatisfied if I’m someone’s favorite person

After all, such a natural relationship is the origin of the faction, so the problem is troublesome.....

I have a lot of clothes, but only a few of them are my favorites.

favorite
other
differently
treated
throw away

Your favorite outfit will be treated differently than any other outfit. This may be unavoidable.

However, if my favorite target is a person, I wonder if I can accept the difference in how to handle it.

Of course, I’m not dissatisfied if I’m someone’s favorite person. We have to deal with a wide range of people, whether they are favorite or not.

Keep in mind, however, that if you become someone’s favorite, you will automatically belong to some faction.

Objectively, you will be recognized as a member of a faction, even if you are not willing to belong to the faction.

I don’t want to belong to a faction, so I’m not going to be anyone’s favorite.

However, there are times when even I evaluate people. Unfortunately, the odds of a high-rated person and a low-rated person being given equal opportunities are small.

After all, such a natural relationship is the origin of the faction, so the problem is troublesome.

Well, I haven’t touched clothes I don’t like for years.

Why can’t I still throw away such clothes?

How to Hide Favorites on Safari’s New Tab Page on iPhone and iPad
How to Hide Favorites on Safari’s New Tab Page on iPhone and iPad… Although we’ve used iPhone screenshots, the following instructions work for the iPad as well. …

That’s all for today’s post. thank you

Comments