Skip to main content

Have a warm and delicious soup, but I felt a painful defeat

That happened that day, and I was a little messed up, but a few days later I noticed one thing.....

I just wanted to have a warm and delicious soup, but I felt a painful defeat.

name
physical properties
displays
perspectives
something

On that day, I somehow wanted to have soup and went to a nearby supermarket.

The interior of the store, with vinyl tapes all over the floor to instruct visitors to line up, looked like a random basketball court.

The customers who couldn’t stand hunger covered the lower half of their faces with masks and were shopping with only their eyes swaying.

What I wanted was a paste-like, slightly expensive soup. I won’t talk about that brand.

I know powdered soup, but it’s not delicious. It’s a soup that you drink while freezing in the cold on the mountain.

Soup, soup.

As I approached the likely sales floor, I searched.

There were a lot of cheap powdered soups lined up, but what I want is a paste.

And everyone, I had a strange feeling.

I can’t find the pasty soup.

What happened? I found a powdered soup, but I couldn’t find it after a few minutes of searching for a paste.

I can’t find it! Was the sale of paste-like products prohibited? Or was it discontinued?

I was a little panicked and asked the clerk who was killing time nearby where the pasty soup was.

The clerk stared at my face and then pointed a little further away. It was a place where sauces, vinegar and cooking oil were lined up.

I went there with suspicion and found it. The pasty soup was waiting for me with a smooth face.

I was a little annoyed. Why is the soup not gathered in one place?

Would you like the soups to be lined up in one place, whether they are powdered or pasty?

That happened that day, and I was a little messed up, but a few days later I noticed one thing.

That day, the powdered soup was lined up with solids such as salt and pepper.

On the other hand, pasty soups were found in other liquid food groups such as pasty ingredients and sauces.

In other words, for supermarkets, separating solids and liquids saves electricity bills from the viewpoint of temperature control.

Liquid goods must be placed in a device that keeps the temperature constant. And there is no need to store powdered ingredients there.

Customers search for products by being aware of the name of the product, but apart from this, the person who displays the product is aware of the physical properties of the product.

I was ashamed of myself because I couldn’t switch perspectives like this.

If you’re looking for something and can’t find it, why not change your perspective?

Maybe you can even find love.

The true price of a PlayStation 5 - The Verge
The true price of a PlayStation 5 - The Verge… And it’s not just the PlayStation 5 …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments