Skip to main content

Can the problem solve the answer?

But now I understand. No one knows a nice answer.....

“What were you doing when you were 20? What were you thinking at that time?”

questions
answers
incomprehensible
simple
accepts
solve

I wasn’t doing anything

There is no lie in this answer. However, I chose the way to say it.
I am aware that her questions do not include any particularly important questions. She’s 20 years old and she’s seriously worried about her life or career and is just looking for her answer.
Even if I give her a nice answer, I can imagine she wouldn’t refer to it. Maybe she already knows her answer. She knows what she has to do from now on.
So why did she ask me such a nonsensical question? Did she want an answer that closely resembled her goal?
Well, the chats exchanged at lunchtime do not include deep questions.

Are the questions and answers always in a one-to-one relationship?

We believe that questions and answers always have a one-to-one relationship. If the answer is to solve the question, the answer is correct.
Of course, there should be innumerable answers to one question, and in addition, one answer may be able to solve many questions at once.
But now, I would like to raise an important issue. It is the question of whether the question or the answer depends on the other.
That’s because questions are sometimes created to explain the answer.
Imagine a little. If one answer is incomprehensible, we hope and believe it is one of the answers to a simple question. Doing so accepts one answer.
In this case, the answer does not solve the problem, but conversely, the problem solves the answer.
…So What?


“If you want to know me, search online. Type cigarettes, coffee, a green jacket and you’ll see information about me.”
Of course, this is a joke, but I wonder if she understood it was a joke. She has a mysterious look.
When I was 20 years old, I didn’t know what others were thinking. I forgot, but I may have asked someone too. What were you thinking when you were 20?
But now I understand. No one knows a nice answer.

How my husband finally cracked and got a mobile phone | Smartphones | The Guardian
How my husband finally cracked and got a mobile phone | Smartphones | The Guardian… As it happens, I’ve spent the past 18 years of my life with just such a unicorn, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments