Skip to main content

Why are we not satisfied with the good results?

That’s enough for me.....

“Please contact me if you have time. It’s past the promised time, but do you know what you’re up to today? If you hear this, please contact me. Immediately!”

effort
result
abundant
enough
satisfaction

It was a familiar voice

I glanced at my watch while listening to the recorded message. I seem to have misunderstood. The promised time has passed.
After all, the time I arrived at the designated place was changed from 1 pm to 5 pm. Such failures are rare for me.
I made a similar mistake during the warm season of 2017. I remember going out in a hurry that day.
Why was it wrong today? And why don’t I feel guilty about that?

Why is the winner attacked by a feeling of emptiness?

We strive to achieve something. We are satisfied that the result of our efforts reaches a certain quantity or quality.
But that effort is endless. That is because there is no limit to quantitative or qualitative indicators. So those who win more want more.
Now, are those who have won a lot of something really satisfied? It has often been said that the answer is no.
In short, being abundant is not the same as being enough. Even if you get a lot of something, if it exceeds a sufficient amount, the satisfaction will not increase.
So how can we find enough? Isn’t that something you should argue with yourself?


“I will arrive there at 17:00. I apologize for breaking my promise with you. Thank you for your continued support.”
My lips pronounce mediocre words. Even though I have little desire to apologize to him. I wonder when my lips became a machine.
Of course, I don’t live a wealthy life. But sometimes there are moments when I can feel free.
That’s enough for me.

Guggenheim names Nike its best idea in 2022, citing metaverse play
Guggenheim names Nike its best idea in 2022, citing metaverse play… Near term, Nike has been hurt by global supply chain disruptions, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments