Skip to main content

Should things that don’t exist be denied?

Yes, it didn’t exist from the beginning.....

“Oh? You don’t shake the paper envelope. You don’t even try to see what’s inside. Even though everyone shakes and opens it.”

conditions
something
stands out
perceived
exist

It seems that a small amount of cash

is in the paper envelope. For several reasons we were allowed to receive it one by one. Of course, I also received one. There was no particular reason to refuse it.
Even if I receive a small amount of cash, I haven’t decided what to do with it. I think I manage my cash well, so I’m not particularly happy with the sudden small income.
The people around me are delighted, expecting, and disappointed with the sudden income. I don’t think anyone needs to be disappointed.

What are the conditions for something to be perceived?

One of the conditions for something to be perceived is that something stands out. No matter how fascinating it may be, if it is buried in the surroundings, it may not be perceived by anyone.
After all, our perceptual abilities are not as good as we think. You already know that we make so many mistakes in the activities of seeing, hearing and touching, right?
Therefore, we cannot perceive that it is important or even valuable if the environment or conditions are badly conditioned. In this case, there is nothing we cannot perceive.
Now, things that don’t exist don’t exist for us. So we can’t even imagine that.
But we can think that even non-existence should not be denied. That idea may not mean anything, but I think it should be remembered as the final option.


The paper envelope I received went into my jacket pocket and moved onto the shelves in my room that night. I haven’t looked at the contents yet.
Maybe I won’t look at the contents of the paper envelope for the next few years. Things I didn’t see don’t exist for me. Yes, it didn’t exist from the beginning.

Congress can help families with Child Tax Credit | The Seattle Times
Congress can help families with Child Tax Credit | The Seattle Times… The CTC — a response to coronavirus relief — is on the way to reducing child poverty by as much as 40% percent, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments