Skip to main content

What is the premise of care?

This is sponge, isn’t it? ....

“How many times should I explain? It’s sponge. It’s not an artificial product. It’s real natural sponge!”

care
something
monitoring
difference

I was told the explanation

while squeezing a soft yellow object with my hand. It seems that the item I have in my hand is called sponge.
One of the reasons I wasn’t fully convinced of the explanation is that I don’t think natural substances are cheap and available. I believe that natural products are expensive and artificial products are cheap.
Therefore, I thought that the soft item given was an artificial reproduction of a natural product called sponge. So I asked what kind of substance real sponge is, and a strange conversation started.

Is the care worker easy?

In various situations, we care for someone or something, and are cared for by someone.
The task of caring for something is not as easy as we would like. The reason is that it is a problem related to the premise of care.
First, as a prerequisite for care, the difference in superiority and inferiority in human relationships must be established. Specifically, care is carried out by parents or strong people, and those in a position to receive care are always relatively weak.
Second, the central task of care is monitoring. Simply put, the subject of care is not trusted by anyone. Therefore, those who are cared for are constantly monitored for their behavior. This surveillance work afflicts those who care.
So what?


“Okay. This is called sponge. It’s sponge. So, real sponge looks like this, right?”
This my remark brought the strange controversy back to the starting point. I thought I understood something a little, but the people around me didn’t seem to be convinced.
I saw and touched natural sponge for the first time in my life. I knew the word sponge, but I had never touched the real thing. But if I come across natural sponges again in the future, I’d like to say it clearly. This is sponge, isn’t it?

Child care workers are vanishing and it's hurting the entire economy - CNN
Child care workers are vanishing and it’s hurting the entire economy - CNN… And now it’s starting to backslide. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments