Skip to main content

Why are we always too late?

That’s because I somehow felt it was better to do so.....

“Hey, I’ll take a picture. Get together! Laugh. No, you don’t have to force yourself to laugh. Anyway, everyone, come here.”

time
flow
moment
actions
shoot
too late

One night I was somehow tired

but I was going to sleep soon, so I brushed my teeth in front of the mirror. When I look in the mirror, I see my upper body.
When I saw the eyes of a man in the mirror, I was faintly scared.
Because there stood a stranger there. Of course, to be precise, it was no one but me.
But I felt the man was a stranger. There is a reason for this.
At that time, I didn’t really understand what I was doing every day. I thought I was in control, but that control was reaching its limits.
I was manipulating myself like a doll, but sometimes the doll was willing and selfish. That’s why it was a faint horror to me.
At that moment, I remember looking away from myself.

We are excluded from the flow of time

when we do something. Because our perception has no flow of time.
Certain emotions and excuses are accomplished by stopping the flow of time. If the passage of time were taken into account, we would not feel or think of anything.
So our actions are always too late. Our senses and thoughts cannot shoot the next moment.
If we want to shoot every moment, don’t feel anything. In addition, don’t think about anything. Like the wind, or like the plants, we should be crushed by the passage of time.


There is still a Polaroid photo on the wall. I am included in that. But I haven’t seen myself yet.
I don’t think it makes sense to dare to look at myself. The people around me don’t want to see their own self-portraits either. What was the picture taken for?
I laughed when the picture was taken. That’s because I somehow felt it was better to do so.

Best iPhone 13 accessories for better mobile videos and photos
Best iPhone 13 accessories for better mobile videos and photos… And sure, you can simply walk out your front door with your phone and snag some beautiful footage, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments