Skip to main content

Why argue with a friend?

No way! I’m not going to argue.....

“Hey, thank you. Thank you. You didn’t come into the room when I and the fucking woman were arguing. I’m glad you care.”

verbal
argue
words
cooperate
letters
documents

Anyway, you are welcome

I was outside the room, but I noticed from the facial expressions of someone nearby that the quarrel had begun with trivial matters. There were only two people in the room.
It could be expected that the cause of the quarrel was absolutely trivial. However, although the cause of the quarrel is trivial, there is a big problem behind it. I could somehow imagine that I wasn’t irrelevant to the problem at all.
So the reason I didn’t arbitrate for a sudden and fierce quarrel was because I wanted to prevent the quarrel from being pointed at me. I’m not going to explain in detail how I relate to the source of the controversy.
She and the fucking woman had a close relationship, but in general, quarrels only occur in a close relationship.

Is it easy to cooperate with each other?

There are few things we can achieve on our own. So we help each other to make up for this fateful shortcoming.
So is the process of helping each other beautiful, fun and meaningful?
Unfortunately, we are not that smart. The process by which we work together to achieve something is filled with quarrels or swearing. It even includes hating each other.
Nonetheless, one of the easiest ways to cooperate is quarrel. But why is this process of cooperation absolutely unpleasant?
Isn’t it because it is constructed by words? In other words, it is difficult to sort out the issues because the words are spoken and face-to-face.
Let me point out how to get rid of this annoying nature of the quarrel. Let’s hit the issues with letters. Create and exchange documents, not verbal. That way, the issues will be organized and unnecessary time will be saved.
Now write what you mean or your justice on a piece of paper. Can it be written? You can’t write, right? That’s what the quarrel is.
…So what?


Of course, violence is never tolerated, but being yelled at for 15 minutes is violent.
Not surprisingly, the quarrel didn’t seem to solve any problems. The only reason the quarrel ended was because they were tired. The one who came out of the room had a tired face. She looks at me and pretends to be calm.
After waiting about five minutes, I spoke to her as brightly as possible. Are you okay already?
Her eyes suddenly darken. No way! I’m not going to argue.

Apple says antitrust bills increase risk of iPhone security breaches
Apple says antitrust bills increase risk of iPhone security breaches… ″The bills put consumers in harm’s way because of the real risk of privacy and security breaches,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments