Skip to main content

Is information an image?

Because I know that no matter how much I look at it, I will never understand others.....

I like cookies with small pieces of chocolate. I would be happy if I could eat it, drink hot coffee without sugar, and smoke.

information
open
unvisualized
words

Yesterday, I had a late lunch

at a small shop where I could see the vegetable fields from the window. The sky was cloudy, but I felt somehow slow and thought about reading the notes I had written down.
Few people eat out at 3:00 pm. Since there were few customers in the quiet store, I sat in a good seat by the window.
I searched for a pen, but I couldn’t find it. I also wonder if I lost something. Tired.
As I threw some cookies into my mouth and stretched my back, I noticed that someone sitting a little further away was looking at me.

Is the information limited to visualization?

Is information an image or a word?
When information is disclosed or made open, it is often an image. For example, photos or videos or fancy fonts and exclamation marks.
So is the information limited to what is visualized? This question is surprisingly deep.
Because we absorb a lot of verbal information. That is, a large amount of unvisualized information is consumed by us.
Specifically, such non-visualized information is mainly formed by words. In addition, it is not always disclosed.
Yes, it is private information that will never be disclosed. And such information is spread by words, that is, word of mouth.

SHOW ALL …
Draw the draft


The middle-aged man who was watching me was one of the two. I saw two middle-aged men occupying one table. The other man didn’t seem to see me at all. He is working on a lot of receipts on the table. They didn’t come for lunch. So what are they doing? And who are they? I didn’t pay attention to them. Because I know that no matter how much I look at it, I will never understand others.

Nike aims to ‘unite’ sneakerheads with new location in Baton Rouge’s Towne Center
Nike aims to ‘unite’ sneakerheads with new location in Baton Rouge’s Towne Center… ‘Nike Unite’ is one of the sportswear chain’s latest retail concepts created to reflect the local community, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments