Skip to main content

Why do we seek freedom?

I wonder if it would be delicious if I boiled cola and drank it.....

“I drink cola often. I don’t hate cola. I also drink alcohol often. I love alcohol. But I don’t like alcohol mixed with cola.”

desire
constraints
seeking
environments
product

Can I drink a lot of drinks made by mixing orange juice with alcohol?

An interesting and weird guy for me. Certainly, many drinks of alcohol mixed with cola, orange juice, etc. are offered. They are sweet drinks so you can drink them without any resistance.
However, since such drinks contain alcohol, you will soon get drunk. So I wonder if he doesn’t like such drinks.
He hates what he doesn’t like. This is not surprising, but even if someone has to do something he doesn’t like, he tries to refuse it. If this attitude continues to be unveiled, what would he be evaluated by the people around him?
Drinking liking isn’t that important, but I think it may therefore accurately reflect an individual’s personality.

Oh, freedom!

Our post-modern activities have been swaying between freedom and constraints.
We know that our ancestors have sought freedom, made great sacrifices, and won some achievements. It was a conflict between us and the constraints.
But nevertheless, we are seeking the next new freedom. The value of freedom won is forgotten.
Why is this endless desire never ending? Shouldn’t we start thinking about the essence of freedom?
Perhaps one of the reasons why freedom is an endless desire is the fact that freedom is protected by constraints.
In other words, freedom is recognized as freedom only in certain environments. One of the environments has never been found to be a constraint.
If all things are assumed to be the product of the environment, the freedom we seek is the product of constraints. At the very least, constraints and freedoms do not hold on their own.
So what?

It was very cold last night, but for some reason I was thirsty. It seems that it’s not just the hot season that makes me thirsty. Even if it’s snowing, sometimes I’m thirsty.
I boiled water, poured it into a mug, and drank a few cups. I’m thirsty regardless of the season, but after all, it’s better to drink warm drinks in the cold season.
I wonder if it would be delicious if I boiled cola and drank it.

Early holiday shopping hammers U.S. retail sales; Omicron drag anticipated in January | Reuters
Early holiday shopping hammers U.S. retail sales; Omicron drag anticipated in January | Reuters… "It is clear that most shoppers heeded the advice to get holiday shopping done early and that, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments