Skip to main content

What should the structure of things be likened to?

There was no smartphone in the seat where he was gone.....

“What a hell! I think I left my smartphone somewhere. I’m in trouble. I’m going to look for it now.”

things
contents
covered
container
Smash
leaked
will be lost

How to prevent the loss of small items?

See you again. He said the same thing just a few months ago. I think smartphones are not so important to him.
No, looking at his dismay, his smartphone seems to him a necessity. Of course, even I often lose sight of small items such as pens every few months.
However, I learned that the risk of loss can be reduced by storing items that are easy to lose in the accessory case. In his case, if he doesn’t want to lose his smartphone, he should put it in his suitcase and always hold it with his arms.
He went somewhere in no time. That night, for some reason his father came to our hangout. His father was a very young man. His father even looks like his older brother.
I don’t remember why his father came.

It may be easier to understand

if the structure of things is assumed to be like a raw egg. The squishy content is covered with a hard container.
The only part that can be perceived by us is the hard surface. We have no choice but to infer the content from its outer shape.
Things vary in shape or color, which make up this diverse world. So is the hidden content also diverse?
The grounds for saying so are thin. The squishy contents are difficult to perceive because they are squishy. Rather, it is not easy to distinguish between the contents because their nature is common to all things.
But we want to know the content. What should we do?
Smash the container. Then the contents will be leaked. However, at that time, the content will be lost. Because the content is always intangible.


“I’m looking for a job right now. I’ve had some interviews. When I’ve finished eating this, I’ll move on to the next interview.”
After that, I happened to meet him again at a cafeteria. He was wearing a suit, wearing a tie and eating something. I somehow instinctively thought he would find a job.
Because society is looking for people who can eat a lot like him.
I got a little fun. He finished eating lunch and left the store. There was no smartphone in the seat where he was gone.

Power1 is an iPhone battery case with a spot for your AirPods | TechCrunch
Power1 is an iPhone battery case with a spot for your AirPods | TechCrunch… For its part, Brooklyn-based Power1 kept its funding goals more grounded. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments