Skip to main content

Adults who can cough without hesitation in the public are people who grew up in a favorable environment where they could cough freely

You will still cough if you have phlegm on your throat. Why do you cough in the first place? One of the conditions is that you can cough. There is also an environment where you can not cough, and you can not cough at that time and on the spot. And, I think that there is also an environment where you can not cough properly depending on your home environment. Children who grow up in such an environment should hesitate to cough...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Good morning. 7:59 am on April 20, 2019. Saturday. On Saturday morning there are really few people walking on the road.
Good morning. The cough, which was thought to be due to yellow sand and hay fever, maybe a cold. It was very cold yesterday night and I went to bed early because of chills. When I got up in the morning, I was sweating on the bed. Isn’t this a cold? I will consult on my own.
It may be a phenomenon only for me, but catching cold often coincides with a time when stress is rising. You know, I catch a cold when stress is accumulated in various things such as human relations. And I suffer from stress while catching a cold. Is a temporal agreement between cold and stress a result of chance?

If you lose your appetite and eat less, your strength will fall, it’s a vicious circle

It is said that “the disease is from the mind”. It is also said that “a healthy mind is in a healthy body.” There are many similar expressions, but two famous ones are listed. Does a healthy spirit lives in a healthy body? Well, I think this expression involves subtle arguments.
What’s wrong with having a cold? First of all, I lose my appetite. The respiratory and tracheal systems become inflamed and dull and the ability to work is reduced. After all, there is less absorption of oxygen? I lose my appetite at the same time. If you lose your appetite and eat less, your strength will fall, it’s a vicious circle. It falls into a negative spiral. I think I have to eat, but I can not eat a greasy meal. Hmmm, don’t get sick.
having a cold
I lose my appetite
the ability to work is reduced
dull
At this time, it is one of the measures to make a diet that is easy to be absorbed, to eat and to nourish nutrition. However, if I do it, I feel depressed, so I will not do it. Will I protect dandyism if I become ill? Patience? I don’t care.

There is also an environment where you can not cough, and you can not cough at that time and on the spot

You will still cough if you have phlegm on your throat. Why do you cough in the first place? One of the conditions is that you can cough. There is also an environment where you can not cough, and you can not cough at that time and on the spot. And, I think that there is also an environment where you can not cough properly depending on your home environment. Children who grow up in such an environment should hesitate to cough. Adults who can cough without hesitation in the public are people who grew up in a favorable environment where they could cough freely. They are limited people.
It is not the lyrics of the song, but there is an expression that “I can now cry without making a voice.” Those who really struggled laugh when they cry. And I think they do not cough when they cough.

When I get sick I think about various things. Well, colds will disappear after a week. After that, an optimistic life will be restored. So it’s good. Occasionally consider things deeply. So don’t catch a cold! goodbye

Comments