Skip to main content

I walked to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, got on the bus, and the bus left

It wasn't raining when I sat on the bench at the bus stop, so I think I should walk. I try to walk as much as possible. But for some reason yesterday, I did not remember that. Even though it didn't rain, I got on the bus quite naturally. Because I was tired? Because I could not afford my heart? I think the biggest cause is that I'm getting older. I have an ironic laugh...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
7:59 am on April 18, 2019. People must have an impact.
Good morning. Today also started. I am very sorry to talk about yesterday’s story, but yesterday night, the weather forecast announced that it would rain from the night. I made a groundbreaking decision to get on the bus. It’s not a breakthrough. I walked to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, got on the bus, and the bus left. But it does not rain! It didn’t rain. About 15 minutes later, when I got off the bus, it started to rain a little, but it was not enough to call it to rain. It wasn’t raining when I sat on the bench at the bus stop, so I think I should walk. I try to walk as much as possible. But for some reason yesterday, I did not remember that. Even though it didn’t rain, I got on the bus quite naturally. Because I was tired? Because I could not afford my heart? I think the biggest cause is that I’m getting older. I have an ironic laugh.

I think that the decisions made carefully and the decisions made sensuously will not change much in content, but also will not change much in certainty or validity

When tired, it is said that your thinking ability is reduced. So, if you can not afford your mind and body, do you misjudge? I do not feel so. People feel like making essential decisions only when they can not afford it. If the expression has been changed, it is a lean decision. “At that time, why did I make such a decision? I was too tired!” But often the decision was relatively accurate. If so, I think that the decisions made carefully and the decisions made sensuously will not change much in content, but also will not change much in certainty or validity. If so, what would you do? Whether thinking or not, the results are the same. Hey, what are people thinking about?
However, since people do not live alone, there are times when it is necessary to explain the reason and process of the decision later. It is a cunning approach, but I think that the theory should be prepared as insurance for a situation where a wine glass flies like a lightning bolt with a screeching voice.
I am troubled with small things. Even if you think or not, the end is the same. Even if troubled or not bothered together. If so, choose the latter without thinking. If you don’t, you won’t have time. Yes, we should live like animals. Yes, it was a conclusion today. goodbye

Comments