Skip to main content

Today is over. It seems that you are good

Well, that doesn't matter. Although it is the contents of the story, this also includes inappropriate expressions, but in short, it is a collective housing in the Edo period. It is a story that residents of ordinary people's residences who were common during the Edo period go to Hanami by the proposal of the landlord. However, they were unable to provide enough funds, so their viewing was simplified. Really simple flower viewing. Still, it is a story that we share wisdom to do business well and make it a fun seat. It is a classic rakugo, so I should listen while laughing, but it's a bit sad and horrible. For, because vanity spreads in all directions of our lives, and we also think that we are not the parties to the story, we grin and squeeze inwards. That air. The classic rakugo is all so. The listener is cold and sweaty while laughing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

I feel tired. Newcomers in new suits are walking in April. They are still students. Their mind is a student. I want you not to forget that feeling. If you do not forget the feeling of a fresh impression, you will not lose any hardship. What inspirational experiences do you have as treasures of memory? I have it. I also had a fresh impression. I will do my best now because I will not forget it. People can do their best by doing so. People are simple.

Good morning. I think lately that I can not relax anyone who reads this unless I relax. It is cold. For the last few days, morning and evening were very cold and I was weak. A true spring when this cold is over. It is the season of cherry blossom viewing.

I think that there is a story on the theme of Hanami in classic Rakugo and that the title contains inappropriate expressions. I think everyone knows. If I rephrased that classic Rakugo title to other words, what should I say? Simple Hanami? Simple Hanami? Funny Hanami? Well, that doesn’t matter.

Although it is the contents of the story, this also includes inappropriate expressions, but in short, it is a collective housing in the Edo period. It is a story that residents of ordinary people’s residences who were common during the Edo period go to Hanami by the proposal of the landlord.

However, they were unable to provide enough funds, so their viewing was simplified. Really simple flower viewing. Still, it is a story that we share wisdom to do business well and make it a fun seat. It is a classic rakugo, so I should listen while laughing, but it’s a bit sad and horrible. For, because vanity spreads in all directions of our lives, and we also think that we are not the parties to the story, we grin and squeeze inwards. That air. The classic rakugo is all so. The listener is cold and sweaty while laughing.

enter image description here

It is a coincidence that this time before flowering, a little chill and cold will continue. In Hanami, participants drink alcohol, but after drinking alcohol, their bodies get cold. It is warm in the daytime but it gets cold when it gets late. Hanami is fun in the first half, but it gets colder in the second half. It is a bother. I think now that having a group of people watching flowers has decreased, but I don’t know if that is good or bad. You won’t even go on a comfort trip or a drinking party. Most of the participants are elderly people. Is this also a change of the times? Today is over. It seems that you are good

Comments