Skip to main content

I couldn't enter the room because I had no room key, so I asked for help from my neighbor.

I used to recommend a vinyl jacket, but I used to run on a bus with my umbrella spread out on a rainy day. I remember wearing a vinyl jacket and the inside was one T-shirt. It may be because the temperature of the car on a rainy day is high, but the humidity is high. At that time, I regretted that there was no plan in my life in the crowded bus car.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Posting now. One minute left until 8:00 on April 11, 2019. Good morning. Well, it got a bit warm this morning, but yesterday it was very raining so the selection of clothes is a topic to be solved. I used to recommend a vinyl jacket, but I used to run on a bus with my umbrella spread out on a rainy day. Rainy days tend to be late for some reason and often run. I remember wearing a vinyl jacket and the inside was one T-shirt.

It may be because the temperature of the car on a rainy day is high, but the humidity is high. In the heat, I sweated with my jacket on and was troubled by that. At that time I had a few clothes, so it was annoying to sweat. I have to wash it. At that time, I regretted that there was no plan in my life in the crowded bus car.

The story changes, but I had a strange dream this morning. It was a dream that the keys of the room I lived in were lost. What does that dream mean? My room key is gone. I couldn’t enter the room because I had no room key, so I asked for help from my neighbor. But I can not do anything because I do not have the key. You have to enter the room to make such measures, such as making a key one more time. If you can not do that, you can not do anything. There was a risk at the key points. I woke up and felt relieved that the trouble was a dream.

If the reality of sweating is a nightmare, it is also a nightmare to have an unpleasant dream. There are many nightmares. I do not know if it is an omen or the opposite. I do not know what the reality will be. And the reality is the reality, and you won’t wake up from it and feel relieved. So funny. That’s it for today. goodbye

Comments