Skip to main content

When AI gets to do more work than humans , do we break AI ?

AI may come to judge either of them. The machine may come to have a flexible judgment like human beings. A long time ago, I heard about something, but it seems that there has been a movement in the world to break the machine. That would be the time of the industrial revolution. It is said that craftsmen used hammers to break down machines because machines do more work than humans. Machine crush. I feel like I learned such a history. But history is knowledge and it is different from the actual situation...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

8:25 am on April 13, 2019. Today’s post was delayed for 25 minutes. It was late to get up in the morning, and it was a time like this because I ate breakfast slowly.

Do you do it? This morning, I tried to get on the 7:25 bus, and I thought it was about to leave, and when I saw the clock, it was 7:25. It was 0 minutes before the departure of the bus. 2 minutes from my residence to the bus stop. Usually, the bus is delayed for about 2 minutes, so I thought it would be on time and ran. Then two other people are running. I also have to run. I dashed. When I saw the bus stop, the bus had arrived and the passengers got in and were about to leave. When I ran so that the driver could find me, the bus waited for my arrival. Well, one of the reasons is that there were few passengers on Saturday. And the bus driver may have remembered my face and my sloppy clothes. In the spring morning, I was saved by such modest good intentions.

However, you should not receive good faith support from others easily, and you should not easily support others. Basically, I think that people can not open the way unless they work hard at their own risk. Still, I think that people may be kind to others by a slight whim.

Since it is also a task to carry a large number of passengers, although compliance with the bus operation plan is a task, how should the driver make the judgment when standing in the dilemma? There is a way to judge one minute or two minutes flexibly, and carry as many passengers as possible. Of course, there is also the opposite way. In order to give top priority to the on-time operation, there is a way of thinking that people who are late to the departure time will not get on, and they will not get on even if the person approaches 1 meter to the door. The choice may be at the discretion of the driver.

The car is about to be automated. We tend to think that “automatically driven cars will operate on time. So we will not be able to get in if it is delayed from the departure time,” but I think the story may change in the future of developing AI. Operation program execution or passenger transportation? AI may come to judge either of them. The machine may come to have a flexible judgment like human beings.

A long time ago, I heard about something, but it seems that there has been a movement in the world to break the machine. That would be the time of the industrial revolution. It is said that craftsmen used hammers to break down machines because machines do more work than humans. Machine crush. I feel like I learned such a history. But history is knowledge and it is different from the actual situation.

When AI gets to do more work than humans, do we break AI? Do you use a hammer to smash your hard disk? It will not be understood unless it comes to the future. Rather, AI is beginning to appear in every corner of our lives today. This has allowed amateurs to do a certain level of work, and people with certain levels of skills are beginning to threaten their position. The more we enjoy the convenience, the more we are driven to instability. Is this also a dilemma? I do not know that it is difficult. In short, in order to get up early in the morning, you should go to bed early without reading a book that is serious but has lots of ads. It is human beings who can do that. goodbye

Comments