Skip to main content

So how do you get rid of mental damage?

I think that mental damage accumulates like an old magazine. Small damage accumulates and eventually becomes a mountain and crushes the person. As a way of dealing with this, let's remove it even if it is small mental damage. I think it is important to remove the damage one by one...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Posting now. April 27 7:59 am. Good morning. The temperature has risen and falls and the weather has been irregular recently? I believe that you manage your physical condition well. In my case, my hay fever and cold passed the worst, and my strength recovered. However, when I drank cold water a few days ago before going to bed, I woke up to feeling unwell about an hour after about 1 hour despite sleeping quickly. I felt sick enough to suspect that the cup had been poisoned, but the next morning I felt better. What was that?

I think it is important to remove the damage one by one

People do not notice the damage they have received. Therefore, the damage has the property of accumulating. Do not you think so? It is often said that “spiritual damage is healed or disappears with time,” but I think there is absolutely no such thing. I think that mental damage accumulates like an old magazine. Small damage accumulates and eventually becomes a mountain and crushes the person. As a way of dealing with this, let’s remove it even if it is small mental damage. I think it is important to remove the damage one by one.
So how do you get rid of mental damage? I think at least don’t cheat them. For example, driving into sports, drinking alcohol, going to play, etc. These are “Damn it!” Again, mental damage accumulates like matter. It is because it tracks.
What is the ultimate damage remedy? Isn’t it to get damaged? Let’s avoid it before getting mental damage. I think that is the best way to deal with the damage.
Your body’s wounds will eventually heal as cells regenerate. Even if bones break, they will heal over time. However, the wounds of the heart cannot be cured. I think I will never be healed.


Well, I mentioned only the theory, but the reality is not easy. After all, it is not easy to spend without getting any mental damage. If that is possible, people around you may suffer damage. In that sense, damage may have a common nature. Furthermore, there is a trick to avoid damage. That is, stand in a position to give it, not a position to receive damage. Oh, finally I said! Am I allowed to say this? I do not understand. Please judge the last referee with mercy. Goodbye

Comments