Skip to main content

Having the tenacity and determination to stick through things is very demanding

In 2003, Kobe Bryant was accused of sexual harassment by a 19-year-old girl in Colorado…

Is the child’s growth happy for parents? Don’t joke. If anyone believes, try sacrificing it once.

FORCED TO DIVORCE: AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES MUST PICK MARRIAGE OR HEALTH CARE

married couples
marriage of lovers
jerseys
the dresses
spending increases
housework robot?

It seems that the marriage of lovers and married couples living together are completely different things. In life, it is required to repeat the same thing without mistake. Housewives cannot wear skirts, not to mention dresses worn at weddings. Wearing jerseys, cleaning, washing, and shopping as they are.

In 2004, criminal sexual assault charges were withdrawn, and in 2005 accusers agreed to file a civil action against Kobe Bryant. During the sexual harassment trial, his wife Vanessa miscarried.
Bryant argued that the relationship with the girl was based on an agreement between the two parties, but said, “I hate myself when I flirt.” Vanessa was sitting next to him during the press conference.
The third daughter Bianca was born in 2016, followed by the fourth daughter Capri in 2019.
Bryant said: Natalia is a great volleyball player and Gianna is good at basketball and football.

Kasey Edwards: I love being married, but am I the exception? | Life and style | The Guardian
Kasey Edwards: I love being married, but am I the exception? | Life and style | The Guardian… I stuttered over “hu … hu … hu …”, and then, feeling embarrassed at my own stupidity, I finished with: “Violet’s father.” …

The problem is still small when the children are young. Everything you need to raise a child is small and the purchase price is basically cheap. However, as the child grows, spending increases abnormally. Clothes, food expenses, lessons, parents sometimes have to take their children out for play. Their costs are heavy.

Vanessa Bryant and their daughters were Kobe Bryant's great loves - CNN
Vanessa Bryant and their daughters were Kobe Bryant’s great loves - CNN… “Disgusted at myself for making (the) mistake of adultery.” …

When I’m at home with my family, when I’m having fun with my kids, I’m like a teddy bear: Bryant said.

He also mentioned how he and his wife had endured

He said their mutual positive competitiveness has helped their difficult times: having the tenacity and determination to stick through things is very demanding. But we could.

Kobe Bryant, who was already a basketball genius in his twenties, met a 17-year-old Latino high school student in California and soon became fond of it. He and Vanessa got engaged six months later, and they got married after Vanessa turned 18.

Where have the dresses, decorated bouquets and large cakes on the wedding day gone? The housewife runs with three children on an electric bicycle. I haven’t worn a skirt for several years. What am I working in a jersey every day? Who am I tying my hair with rubber bands? If I dare say, am I a housework robot?

Six months after Vanessa Bryant gave birth to her first child, Natalia, in 2003, Kobe Bryant was accused of sexual harassment by a 19-year-old girl in Colorado. Criminal sexual assault.
I love my wife sincerely. She’s my spine: he said then. Bryant reportedly gave Vanessa a $ 4 million, 8-carat, purple diamond ring after acknowledging the cheating.

As children go to school, more and more spending becomes normal. Cut down on food expenses or energy bills? You can’t even buy cosmetics.

The Family: Love It or Leave It | The Village Voice
The Family: Love It or Leave It | The Village Voice… For me the issue was less the right to be alone, in itself, than the right to take as much time and room as I needed to decide what kind of life I wanted, what I could hold out for. …

Shortly after marriage, Vanessa Bryant began dating NBA wives and began living in the media. Her sister-in-law said in 2005: Vanessa faced some sort of identity crisis.

She said she was no longer anyone but Kobe Bryant’s wife

The second daughter Gianna was born in 2006.
In 2011 Vanessa filed a divorce with Bryant for “inconsistent differences”, but by 2013 they had been settled. “We are pleased to announce the settlement,” Vanessa said on social media at the time. “Our divorce lawsuit is dismissed. We look forward to the future together.”

Before the couple got married, many did not believe Vanessa was dating that NBA star. The NBA star began sending her a bouquet of roses and put her on Mercedes-Benz. They were immediately engaged and attracted attention.
In April 2001, they were married at a church in California, but the Bryant family was reportedly not happy. Bryant and the family are estranged, and his father, Joe, is said to have said at the time: It’s his life now that he decided to get married.

Even if you look at any wedding photos, the bride is wearing a dress. She puts a knife in her big cake with her husband. The corridor is filled with bouquets.
Considering the fact that you carry heavy luggage and that your clothes get dirty when you cook and clean, the choice of fashion that housewives should wear is almost absolutely limited to jersey garments. If their dreams come true, they want to wear non-jersey clothing after their children have grown up and become independent. But then, the housewives are good old women.

That’s it for today’s post. Thank you

Comments