Skip to main content

It was a moment, but it seemed like a long time for me

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said: This is not an event for a single basketball player…

And I was thrown out onto the road, but I was wearing a helmet, and it wasn’t suddenly, I was looking at everything, so I think I was able to respond calmly. Some parts of both my motorcycle and my opponent’s car crashed, and my clothes were a little torn. If you have such an accident, you will be careful later. We will also take precautionary measures to prevent this.

‘You can’t be as neurotic as the BBC and cope with someone like me’

arranged for emergenciesnew pneumoniapreventive itemslackingsurge in demandDrugs and staffdistributioncrashedno one had assumedarranged for emergenciesnew pneumoniapreventive items

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said: This is not an event for a single basketball player. This time is about a father, a leader, a film artist, and being beyond a basketball court.
Los Angeles Lakers will host a memorial ceremony on February 24 at the STAPLES Center for Kobe Bryant and eight others who died a month ago in a helicopter crash.
Those killed in the accident include Gianna, his 13-year-old daughter, pilots, basketball team players, and parents.
The date was determined by discussions between Vanessa Bryant, Lakers and the STAPLES Center. Funeral marches are not planned.

After the accident, many people visited the Staples Center, where Bryant became the legend of basketball

And many people visited the accident site. On the day of the accident, LeBron James made a speech just before the game with Portland Trail Blazers.

The Art of Dying | The New Yorker
The Art of Dying | The New Yorker… I know about ending a dependency. I’m an alcoholic twenty-seven years sober. …

I have been involved in a crash accident. On a rainy night, I was riding a motorcycle and stopped short of a traffic light. A car appeared from a corner and turned right. I thought the car would stop in front of me, but approached at the same speed. The front bumper of a passenger car almost touched the front wheel of my motorcycle.
No way? The car and my motorcycle came in contact, and then the car drove hard. The driver did not seem to look ahead.

The bike fell and I was hit

It was a moment, but it seemed like a long time for me. And I was thrown over the road.

West Side Rag » E-bike Rider Dies After Colliding With Man In Central Park
West Side Rag » E-bike Rider Dies After Colliding With Man In Central Park… A 43-year-old man who crashed into a 77-year-old pedestrian in Central Park on Monday afternoon has died from his injuries, according to police. …

So, what do we have to learn and start with this ‘Mask Crash’? It would be pointless to make a recommendation by a medical layman, but at least it can be said that some institution stores and manages consumer products such as masks in anticipation of unforeseen circumstances. Just like food and fuel, I thought we needed to have a system that stocks up preventive items.

Kobe Bryant public memorial set for Feb. 24 at Staples Center - Los Angeles Times
Kobe Bryant public memorial set for Feb. 24 at Staples Center - Los Angeles Times… “I think one message that I would say is this is not just about a man who was a basketball player, this is about a father, this is about a leader, this is about a filmmaker, this is about an artist, this is about somebody who was so much more than just how he was on the court,” …

Preparation for a large ceremony is ongoing. The venue used to host Michael Jackson’s commemorative event in the past, but seats are limited, so entry will be severely restricted.

This time, masks are lacking due to the effects of new pneumonia. It can be said that the mask distribution system has crashed. Perhaps one of the causes of the crash was that no one had assumed this situation. Drugs and staff should be arranged for emergencies, but the surge in demand for masks to prevent viral infections would not have been expected by manufacturers or suppliers.

That’s it for today’s post. Thank you

Comments