Skip to main content

I hate carrying an umbrella

When I make important calls, I use a traditional mobile phone that doesn’t have a touch screen.....

I hate carrying an umbrella.

moral issues
specs
in fraud
problematic messages
fragile
malfunction
touch screen
sensitive
lightly touching

I don’t want to spread my umbrella as much as possible. So when it rains, I get soaked.

Previously, when I was using my smartphone when it was raining heavily, the touch screen stopped responding.

I thought there might be a problem with the communication environment. In other words, I thought that the response was slow because the server was busy. However, if the fingertips get wet, the touch screen seems to be unresponsive. I didn’t know that, so I was impatient.

The touch screen of a smartphone is sensitive to human body static electricity. So it’s a very delicate part.

By the way, when was the last time you called someone using your smartphone? Phone call features on smartphones are underutilized so we can’t answer them right away.

This is my opinion, but I don’t think you should talk about important things on your smartphone. This is because the touch screen may malfunction when you are talking with your smartphone close to your face.

When I make important calls, I use a traditional mobile phone that doesn’t have a touch screen.

In addition, the voice quality of smartphone calls is obviously poor. Sometimes my voice is choppy. Did you know that the quality of call voice on traditional mobile phones is now very good? If the noise is digitally processed, its sound quality may be better than a wired landline phone.

I think that such advantages of traditional mobile phones tend to be overlooked.

Moreover, smartphone touch screens are very fragile. I don’t think it will break if you drop it from the desk onto the floor, but if it receives more shock, it will crack.

The smartphone operates many functions from the touch screen, so if it breaks, it will be almost ineffective.

At the same time that these specs have weaknesses, touch screens tend to promote moral issues. Since it is operated by lightly touching it with a fingertip, it is easily involved in fraud, for example. Or it will easily send problematic messages.


Samsung Galaxy Note 20 event: what to expect from the Unpacked keynote - The Verge… Specifically, the current rumors floating around suggest that Samsung could unveil a 5G version of its recent Galaxy Z Flip handset. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments